Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #117

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"impartial" TV doctors...

---
Dr Hilary Jones

---
Dr Amir Khan

---

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Think Ireland is currently more worried about the influx of undocumented migrants than FLIRT.

Reactions: 4
Why on earth has it been given such a stupid name?
Maybe it makes it more appealing , I was in the chemist yesterday a young lad in front was masked and coughing looking for a covid test…They don’t stock them anymore it’s a bit pointless tbh.

Reactions: 1
Maybe it makes it more appealing , I was in the chemist yesterday a young lad in front was masked and coughing looking for a covid test…They don’t stock them anymore it’s a bit pointless tbh.
Wish I'd got a box a few years back now, could have made a fortune!

Just had a look. Still available at Tesco.

---
Maybe it makes it more appealing .
Safety first.

Reactions: 2
Reactions: 1
I'm not anti vax but I don't feel safe accepting jabs anymore. I no longer even get my flu jab because they buggered about with it as of a few years ago and I hear people talk about the horrendous side effects.

Just trying to stay healthy how I can and I don't really go out much these days anyway so hopefully I can choose this route for myself.

Reactions: 7
I refused from the beginning . I didn’t want that shit anywhere near me. I can’t explain why but I had never felt so sure about anything like that before . None of what we were told, from the minute we saw videos of people apparently dropping dead in the street in China, rang true in anyway.

Reactions: 7