Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just travelled to the midlands from the west for a pcr even though I genuinely 100% think I had it and the one who took the test last week only touched my tongue and up my nose for about 2 secs so it didn’t show . Well let me tell you. The woman today I’m sure reached narnia! I can’t breathe though my nostril the pain and burning is so severe 2 hours later! 🤮🤮 it’s excruciating. I’m lying down with tissue up my nose.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
My 6 year old has tested positive, we've seen all the same people but I'm negative right now. I'm absolutely sick to the stomach with worry 😭 please do people have any reassuring stories of children having it!

Reactions: 6
My 6 year old has tested positive, we've seen all the same people but I'm negative right now. I'm absolutely sick to the stomach with worry 😭 please do people have any reassuring stories of children having it!
I've known lots of kids with it recently, headaches, temps, sore throats, fatigue. All fine within a few days..

Reactions: 7
I didn’t even know my 7 year old had it and then she spread it round her class asymptomatically, honestly I’m sure they will be fine xxx

I just travelled to the midlands from the west for a pcr even though I genuinely 100% think I had it and the one who took the test last week only touched my tongue and up my nose for about 2 secs so it didn’t show . Well let me tell you. The woman today I’m sure reached narnia! I can’t breathe though my nostril the pain and burning is so severe 2 hours later! 🤮🤮 it’s excruciating. I’m lying down with tissue up my nose.
Poor you! I’ve never had mine done by anyone always had to do it myself at the testing centres!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.