Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #114

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, basically, you don’t have an actual rational response to your position. That’s why these threads always go around in circles.

Another thing that I’ve noticed about the antivaxxers that I personally know is that they are so worried about an adverse reaction to the Covid vaccine but they’re quite happy to drink alcohol and have plastic surgery and Botox and fillers etc.
And the vaccinated think it's ok that they are still obese have a high BMI and don't look after themselves but it's ok......they're vaccinated 😂🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I remember there being reports of people ( especially children if I recall correctly) having suspected Kawasaki disease following covid
Yes that right the syndrome is along those lines but not actually that disease

It was earlier on in the pandemic.

Surprise! Surprise! there’s that inflammatory word again 😅

Reactions: 3
I’m not telling anyone to get the vaccine but I find it hard to understand why you think that everything should be your way if you choose to ignore medical advice.
Some people get a bit twitchy on here if they think you're telling them to take the vaccine. Which is fair enough; no one should tell anyone else what to do, especially when it comes to medicines.

Thing is, some of them don't mind implying anyone who's chosen to take the vaccine is thick, stupid, etc etc. Not all, of course.

I've had all three jabs and maintain I've made the correct decision for me. People can snipe about that, but it's my body so I'm not arsed. :D

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And the vaccinated think it's ok that they are still obese have a high BMI and don't look after themselves but it's ok......they're vaccinated 😂🤞
But the thing is, it’s not only obese people who get really ill with Covid. My friend who is currently really ill and could end up in hospital is a gym freak with a muscular physique and very low body fat. He has the worst case of Covid that I’ve known. I luckily don’t know anyone who died. But that doesn’t mean I think it doesn’t happen!

The problem of obesity is a big thing in the UK, I don’t disagree with that at all. Obesity causes health problems across the board and makes people more susceptible to any number of illnesses and death but it’s a very complex problem both here and in the US. It can’t be solved overnight.

Reactions: 10
Surprise! Surprise! there’s that inflammatory word again 😅
The inflammatory aspect they mention is relating to Kawasaki disease. Covid-19 does not begin as inflammatory - this is the response from the body once the virus enters. Covid-19 is known as severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2).

Some people get a bit twitchy on here if they think you're telling them to take the vaccine. Which is fair enough; no one should tell anyone else what to do, especially when it comes to medicines.

Thing is, some of them don't mind implying anyone who's chosen to take the vaccine is thick, stupid, etc etc. Not all, of course.

I've had all three jabs and maintain I've made the correct decision for me. People can snipe about that, but it's my body so I'm not arsed. :D
I think people who don’t have the vaccine have to accept that they’ve chosen to go against medical advice and not get peed off when they’re denied entry to hot nightclubs where illnesses spread like wildfire.

Some people do have good reasons not to get vaccinated but that’s why those of us who can get them should. Because that’s how vaccinations work - a lot of people have to have them for them to have an impact on disease control.

My ex still thinks that anyone who has the vaccine will be dead in 2 years. Unfortunately we have a child together which is why I have to listen to his paranoid ramblings about Bill Gates 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The inflammatory aspect they mention is relating to Kawasaki disease. Covid-19 does not begin as inflammatory - this is the response from the body once the virus enters. Covid-19 is known as severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2).
If you read my original post I said nobody knows how they'll be affected covid disease is inflammatory ,you're obviously talking about the infection ,that doesn't necessarily lead to severe disease .

Reactions: 1
I think people who don’t have the vaccine have to accept that they’ve chosen to go against medical advice and not get peed off when they’re denied entry to hot nightclubs where illnesses spread like wildfire.

Some people do have good reasons not to get vaccinated but that’s why those of us who can get them should. Because that’s how vaccinations work - a lot of people have to have them for them to have an impact on disease control.

My ex still thinks that anyone who has the vaccine will be dead in 2 years. Unfortunately we have a child together which is why I have to listen to his paranoid ramblings about Bill Gates 🙄
He sounds like a nightmare! I wonder what he'll say when people don't start falling over dead 2 years after having their vaccines. Reckon he'll say "actually I meant 20 years"? :D

He sounds like a nightmare! I wonder what he'll say when people don't start falling over dead 2 years after having their vaccines. Reckon he'll say "actually I meant 20 years"? :D
Yes probably! I had to get our daughter’s baby jabs without his knowledge.

• Heart
  • Angry
That's a fair point ! hopefully vaccine overload won't turn out like antibiotic overuse 😬

So, basically, you don’t have an actual rational response to your position. That’s why these threads always go around in circles.

Another thing that I’ve noticed about the antivaxxers that I personally know is that they are so worried about an adverse reaction to the Covid vaccine but they’re quite happy to drink alcohol and have plastic surgery and Botox and fillers etc.

Condescending ✅
Patronising✅
Judgemental ✅
You sound like someone who posted the same ignorant shite a thread or so back, different name Perhaps? 🧐
Again, no, no and no. We don't do plastic surgery, social accounts, never had any, no time for them anyway and never drank can't stand the stuff, I like a clear head.
No time for conspiracies, literally don't have time 😄 but can't stand the thought police. You wouldn't be one of those type of people would you? 😄🧐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

@Ensay

Here you go.

I was making a sweeping statement as the poster keeps doing.

Reactions: 5
Waited 3 days so far for my 6 year old results. He's scared. Can I ring and chase?

• Sad

Did you know the Moderna jab interacts with facial fillers

Waited 3 days so far for my 6 year old results. He's scared. Can I ring and chase?
They can chase it up if it's past 3 days just have your registration no when you ring.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.