Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they're winging it tbh if it's true about the AZ I've had no protection since August so what has protected me from catching /getting ill from it 😂
I should say so!
I've been on 1 jab for ages, have a child surrounded by it at school, a son who has been a close contact about 4 times now, a teen who tested positive and a husband who gets the tube twice a day.. and I work!..yet still I'm alive and kicking!

It's all to create panic at this point

Reactions: 8
I should say so!
I've been on 1 jab for ages, have a child surrounded by it at school, a son who has been a close contact about 4 times now, a teen who tested positive and a husband who gets the tube twice a day.. and I work!..yet still I'm alive and kicking!

It's all to create panic at this point
Well I’m in a similar position, mysterious times

45F0F092-F72B-4383-B8B0-D91DE5D03E6E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think I heard Boris make vague statements that you're not fully vaxxed until you have the booster. Sorry to keep bleating on but I think that's what he was getting at .....also 🍷🍷🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think I heard Boris make vague statements that you're not fully vaxxed until you have the booster. Sorry to keep bleating on but I think that's what he was getting at .....also 🍷🍷🍷
Boris doesn't know what day it is never mind company policy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbh I’m not bothered if we go into lockdown, the weathers tit, nobody is out much where I am. But it’s the not knowing. I’ve got one of my kids birthdays coming up and don’t know if to plan something. Is vomiting a symptom?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Not covid but Betty White has died 😪😪 only a couple of weeks off her 100th

Happy New Year!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm hoping to be out for the count by 9pm 😂 making a good stab at it.
I’ve just put ABBA on the the Saturday night disco thread the last song I put on there was lI Divo 😬 hope it’s not the kiss of death to them.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’ve just put ABBA on the the Saturday night disco thread the last song I put on there was lI Divo 😬 hope it’s not the kiss of death to them.
Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight....no monga I'll be zzzzzz. First new years in a long time I haven't hosted apart from last year. Next year ill have sand between my toes wanna come?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight....no monga I'll be zzzzzz. First new years in a long time I haven't hosted apart from last year. Next year ill have sand between my toes wanna come?
It was Happy NewYear actually but I wouldn’t mind a man after midnight 😂 …saying as you’re signing off early …Happy NewYear here’s to a better 2022 🥂 🎆

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That isn’t how I would take it. I think it still reduces the severity of Covid-19.
There seem to be a few articles about where the writers have just thrown in as much as they can before going out on the lash, hence the big mix of percentages of different types and some gaps that would be filled with something like 'symptomic but lessened' (as I believe is still the case unless that has changed) so the impression is that of useless when as best as I can tell, it isn't.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.