Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lockdown until end of March - they will tell us it’s 2 weeks to keep us compliant.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
We can’t do this winter into spring lockdown every year…it’s not sustainable for businesses or for people’s mental health.

Reactions: 22
Have your 2 vaccines + booster but that’s not enough so we’ll lock you down and make your life suffer.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
We can’t do this winter into spring lockdown every year…it’s not sustainable for businesses or for people’s mental health.
Of course they will. That’s always been the plan from the off. Forever. All for a cold.

Reactions: 9
Conversely, someone who is vaccinated might be more likely to be out and about spreading the virus as they feel fine. Whereas someone unvaxxed might be feeling the effects and staying home as they feel poorly ?
I notice that some(not all,some) vaccinated people I know act very differently to unvaccinated people like myself. For example,going out way more often,no social distancing,more complacent about sanitising and mask wearing etc. I noticed the same before masks became mandatory-mask wearers thought wearing the mask was all they needed and they didn’t both social distancing.
Mentally I’ve definitely gone backwards to March 2020.

back then I’d worry continuously over restrictions, listen to the updates, read every news article going, obsess over everything. I’d stopped that when things felt more normal and now I’m back to it again and can’t stop myself
This
The Times are reporting a host of measures including the return of shielding https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...-breaker-would-ban-meetings-indoors-pdg0bntjt
Are these releases of info always behind a paywall?

Reactions: 5
What has everyone been like that has had 2 pfizer and then a pfizer booster? Got mine tomorrow and really don't want to be ill 🙄
I had mine at 5pm and the next day I woke up with a achy arm, slight headache and just felt a bit under the weather, lasted 24 hours and then I was fine.

Reactions: 2
I notice that some(not all,some) vaccinated people I know act very differently to unvaccinated people like myself. For example,going out way more often,no social distancing,more complacent about sanitising and mask wearing etc. I noticed the same before masks became mandatory-mask wearers thought wearing the mask was all they needed and they didn’t both social distancing.

This

Are these releases of info always behind a paywall?
it’s really long but it ends by Boris only keen on Plan B but the advisors saying they need to move now or else a full lockdown will be needed.
7C8AC05A-1799-409A-8E75-32E73F5CB324.jpeg
F86B316A-3C00-4B6F-AE39-5F19797F7BF5.jpeg
196292B3-A5EB-425E-A105-B30CCB41B90B.jpeg
FFC18387-22C0-4921-89FE-058BDEF9FF78.jpeg
8B4DD43C-2E5E-4C06-8B4F-27700812FC4C.jpeg
33470A78-A52E-4B9D-8086-77FADCAA0BEF.jpeg
079EED67-0AA8-4F13-B3BF-73CF102BD4CC.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Well thats my booster done. The lady was lovely and I even got a sticker this time 😂
Only difference this time, was I could actually feel the liquid going in my arm. It felt very odd 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Well thats my booster done. The lady was lovely and I even got a sticker this time 😂
Only difference this time, was I could actually feel the liquid going in my arm. It felt very odd 😬
I felt like that for a couple of minutes like you could feel it washing over you ,it was a rare feeling.

Reactions: 1
You let them fob you off with just one sticker, what is this, amateur hour 😆 You should have refused to budge for anything less than two or even three 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Me and my mum don’t want another lockdown for the simple reason that our next door neighbours are awful parents who swear at their kids morning, noon and night and we can’t stand the shouting and screaming coming through the walls
Why don't you ring social services? No child should be treated like that.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else finding it impossible to plan? Went into town today and a cafe I always go to is closed and is staying closed until new year because of staff illness. I don’t want a lockdown but it seems inevitable as staying open is also causing mass disruption. Anyone think we’ll be locked down or have stricter restrictions for new year? Not sure whether to make plans or not?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.