Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish they'd just come out and tell us what the plans are instead of constant drip feeding , does my nut in .
I think they're waiting till after Christmas before making any big announcements - especially as Boris said something like "we're not trying to take people's choices about Christmas parties away, we're just asking them to think about each one" today or words to that effect.

Reactions: 10
I think they're waiting till after Christmas before making any big announcements - especially as Boris said something like "we're not trying to take people's choices about Christmas parties away, we're just asking them to think about each one" today or words to that effect.
Sunaks been forced to return from the US for crisis talks with business leaders they'll all be looking for support if they have to close again.

Why not just shut the nightclubs now rather than wait? I get not shutting the pubs but is there any business actually less essential than a nightclub?
I suppose it's somebodys livelyhood they need to make money too plus their staff will be out of work ,there's no more furlough .

Reactions: 4
Same as last year is happening but instead of ruining Christmas this year Boris has learned to let people have their family times then lock us down.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Same as last year is happening but instead of ruining Christmas this year Boris has learned to let people have their family times then lock us down.
And he knows nobody would listen this year.

Plus they can be like well we gave you Christmas so....enjoy lockdown 400 until July again witches!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You know there's something brewing when there's a COBRA meeting between the four nations it's usually just the CMOs keep in touch .

Reactions: 8
Yeah and I think he knows it's pointless to bring in Christmas restrictions now as most will ignore it anyway, given jabs and testing.

Reactions: 8
Currently sat in my local for their open mic night. It was busy but compared to previous weeks quiet as previous was packed 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 2
For me the problem is that we were told the vaccine would lead us out of the pandemic.

But most of us have had 3 vaccines and it's still not enough.
This is the frustration. Millions complied and got their vaccines but guess Pfizer/Moderna et Al haven't made *quite* enough that they'll keep going until all 66 million have it which won't happen.

Oh my this pandemic has made me most cynical. I'll be honest I got vaccinated (bar legal job requirement but that came much later) for it being "freedom". It just affirms more that it actually makes tit all difference as seems to be about something else. I'm so confused so I'll stop thinking about it.

Hell means I can get pissed with me cat NYE 😂 the cat will not be drinking of course

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And he knows nobody would listen this year.

Plus they can be like well we gave you Christmas so....enjoy lockdown 400 until July again witches!

Plus they can twist it as 'unvaccinated spread Covid about over Christmas'

And - 'cases rose dramatically over Christmas - see, we TOLD you last year this would happen which is why we cancelled Christmas first time around'

Reactions: 13
Plus they can twist it as 'unvaccinated spread Covid about over Christmas'
Ah of course. The great unvaccinated ruined it for everyone. Everyone turn on them at once!

I'm respecting choice tbh. Like I said I got it for "freedom" as I suspect many others did too. Seems that wasn't enough. Naughty little virus. It's like they have no cure....oh wait

Reactions: 14
They've started to hand out the antivirals now to see if they actually work in real time.

Reactions: 1
Anyone getting ill now at work or having a case in the house will be off till after christmas. Mad that as nhs staff i would have to isolate from work if my husband caught it yet as a fully jabbed person i could still go out.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.