Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1st jab - no reaction
2nd jab - felt tired the next day, had no energy at all so spent the day on the couch binging Netflix shows, fine the day after that
Booster - no reaction

My mum had no reactions to all three, same for my siblings and their spouses.
I think thats most peoples reactions.

90 days post covid infection and I'm still coughing!! No doubt that if I was not double jabbed at the time I'd have been far more ill. (I'm immune suppressed)

Reactions: 4
Anyone know if the vaccinators are aspirating yet? Or they still refusing to do it? Be interesting to know how many are doing so now after some controversy over not doing it. Just curious.

They tell you if it’s the new variant
If that reply was for me, yeah sorry I deleted it as I literally googled it as i sent the comment 😄🤦🏻‍♂️

Do colds kill 100k people a year? Is there 'long cold'? Where the impact of a cold stays with you for years leaving you with damaged heart and lungs?
Covid didn’t kill 100k people, they died within 28 days of a positive test. If you were to count common cold deaths this way then yes it would be well over 100k a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think what they meant was "an elderly 70yr old that CHOSE not to take a vaccine died within 28 days of testing positive WITH Omicron" He also never left the house, so clearly wasn't as fit and healthy as the step son is proclaiming

Meanwhile 75% of people in SA also aren't vaccinated and yet every single one of the has lived, but people aren't marrying this up

Long Covid is not CFS
No, with CFS you're generally ignored and told you're imagining things so suffer in silence, but with long covid there's a clinic set up asap

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Do colds kill 100k people a year? Is there 'long cold'? Where the impact of a cold stays with you for years leaving you with damaged heart and lungs?
As someone else said there has been post viral issues for years. Just seem to be branding it now. And when people have complications from a cold, they can also have damaged organs. Again because its not been rammed down anyone's throat before its been swept under the proverbial rug.
My friends Nan hasn't had her taste in about 20 years after a cold so yes I'm saying there is a "long cold". All viruses have the risk of being "long". I still get Post-herpetic neuralgia from shingles (also a virus) and that was 2017.

Nope having a party Saturday can’t wait!
Ours is tomorrow and I may piss with glee!!

Reactions: 15
I’ve been ill with something that feels like a very bad cold since Sunday. Lat flows have been negative but as the symptoms are exactly those described for Omicron I’ve ordered a home PCR just to check, as it would be good to know if I end up with natural immunity.

The absolute worst thing is the irritated throat and constant need to cough - keep waking up in a coughing fit or with gagging/choking feelings - deeply unpleasant and means I’ve slept terribly all week. Has anyone else experienced anything like that, in COVID or other bugs? Cant wait for that symptom to go.

Probably picked this up at a gig earlier in the month. Now I’m seeing lots of bands cancelling and postponing the rest of their tour dates, it’s like 2020 happening again.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Great, the last time Boris had pressure on he implemented Plan B to distract.

Wtf is he going to do to us with this bombshell...
Glad I smuggled 2 friends round for my birthday now. Literally smuggled we were all so panicked 🙈 feel a mug now mind but wasn't spending my birthday alone and it was buggering freezing outside lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
100k by the weekend let’s see how healthcare copes
You keep mentioning all these crazy case counts like all of those people are in hospital. Counts really mean duck all if they aren't, which they very clearly aren't. We shouldn't care if 10,000 or 5 million people have Omicron if they all have a case of Mr Sniffles.

Reactions: 21
We really need to stop testing asymptomatic people and making people isolate. We are all going to be exposed to this at some point - what are we actually hiding from now? A seemingly much more mild illness akin to a cold? What are we protecting? I just don’t understand

Reactions: 21
100k by the weekend let’s see how healthcare copes
Cases DO NOT matter. Hospital admissions and deaths do. South Africa are literally saying it’s highly contagious but a cold so why are we all getting in such a flap about everything. Equally every man and their bleeping dog is testing almost daily it feels at this point so of course we’ve got more cases than ever!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No doubt they'll be rolling all the doom and gloom Scientists out telling us we're all going to die

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.