Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
I reacted with a laugh not because someone died but they had to say they were an anti-vaxer. We already know they were probably vaccinated because if not its screamed from the rooftops right away. Im not buying what they are selling

Just want to say to those getting their boosters or just got them. sending love and hope any reactions are very mild as I know a few of you have had a hard time with the vaccine.
I know you wouldn’t laugh at a person dying. I just know that people would have reacted ‘sad face’ when they announced first person died with omicron and now they won’t care or they will laugh because it was an AnTi-VaxXeR

Reactions: 6
Ugh my partner positive for omicron, both isolating until 24th Dec! Out for Christmas thank god!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Exactly what I said. And the winter cold also spreads like wildfire. Back in full office days, one person the other side of the room sneezed and by hometime everyone had it. Wasn't any mental reaction then of closing the offices! You just got your lemsip and tissues and got the F on with it
apparently it’s now important to cripple the economy because people have the sniffles.
bleeping ridiculous.

Reactions: 22
apparently it’s now important to cripple the economy because people have the sniffles.
bleeping ridiculous.
It is actual madness. Its now the exact symptoms what 1000000s get at least once a year. If you ever tried to phone in sick for a cold they'd be like... BEHAVE YOURSELF 🤣

But they're not going to ever report the fact that the cold (coronavirus!!!) spreads like wildfire, every year and....plot twist....the cold also "killed" people via complications but again, not reported, ever.

Reactions: 19
Ex had covid booster and flu jab at the same time. He works for the NHS, had this in October, he’s still coughing and passing out each week. His own GP said it’s because he had both at the same time. I’m nervous of getting my booster only 3 months after my 2nd jab, I will try to get as long a gap as I can after seeing what the reaction can be.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It is actual madness. Its now the exact symptoms what 1000000s get at least once a year. If you ever tried to phone in sick for a cold they'd be like... BEHAVE YOURSELF 🤣

But they're not going to ever report the fact that the cold (coronavirus!!!) spreads like wildfire, every year and....plot twist....the cold also "killed" people via complications but again, not reported, ever.
Do colds kill 100k people a year? Is there 'long cold'? Where the impact of a cold stays with you for years leaving you with damaged heart and lungs?

Reactions: 6

Colds don't kill people, covid does! Summon the police whoop whoop whoop!

P.s.To the tune of guns don't kill people for anyone too young or old.

P.P.s. I fully agree colds kill people

Do colds kill 100k people a year? Is there 'long cold'? Where the impact of a cold stays with you for years leaving you with damaged heart and lungs?
There is post viral fatigue syndrome that the medical profession hasn't taken seriously until it was rebranded long covid

Reactions: 16
Colds don't kill people, covid does! Summon the police whoop whoop whoop!

P.s.To the tune of guns don't kill people for anyone too young or old.

P.P.s. I fully agree colds kill people

There is post viral fatigue syndrome that the medical profession hasn't taken seriously until it was rebranded long covid
Long Covid is not CFS

I won’t be but I am sure some of my friends will do I expect a few lunches and dinners over the next week to be cancelled. Luckily my family are determined to continue

Anyone changing Xmas plans following the news? I feel like we need a poll

Reactions: 2
I had mine today - No reaction.

no reaction to previous ones either.
1st jab - no reaction
2nd jab - felt tired the next day, had no energy at all so spent the day on the couch binging Netflix shows, fine the day after that
Booster - no reaction

My mum had no reactions to all three, same for my siblings and their spouses.

Reactions: 2
Same. Queues were nuts though, 50 mins wait and that was for a booked appointment.
People in the just-turn-up queue had been there for several hours already and the ones at the front were starting to look borderline feral but our queue moved on before I got eaten.

I'm assuming someone caged them or provided sandwiches as I didn't hear any trouble though I was only in the vicinity for half an hour or so after that (15 minutes to see if I fell over, plus a fly-by raid of the M&S mince pie department downstairs before I went home).
Were you at John Smith's?

Whitty is going full on Covidian mouthing off to the press today.

Boris could actually help himself a lot by sacking and publicly berating the idiot.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.