Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #108

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keir Starmer: We must all play by the rules...

Shame the govt fail to stick to the rules eh and what a shame you are shite at holding them accountable every Wed. duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I find it quite funny that they think Boris is currently received so poorly that the leader of the opposition is also having to give a public address in the hopes that he can get some more on board.

Shame Keir is such an uninspiring leader 😴 I’m no Tory but at least Boris provides light entertainment whilst he fucks over the country. Keir is just a wet flannel.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As if Nicola Sturgeon can dictate who I meet at Christmas, I really don't give a rats about what she thinks. She's a politician who works for us, not the other way around.

Unless Boris and co suddenly reintroduce furlough in a few hours, it won't be hospitality closures, just not possible.

Reactions: 23
I don’t have the option to work from home so the only really positive would be public transport might be quieter

My brother has booked his booster vaccine but had to settle for somewhere an hour's drive away, even though there are appointments much closer (show via the app on my phone but not on the website he's trying to book on!)

I wonder if itl just be stricter enforcement of check ins etc.

I was in Glasgow on Sat and there was absolutely no reminder in any of the establishments to check in so I didnt bother. I usually only do it when asked and they look right at you / stand over you. 🙈

Reactions: 1
I wonder if itl just be stricter enforcement of check ins etc.

I was in Glasgow on Sat and there was absolutely no reminder in any of the establishments to check in so I didnt bother. I usually only do it when asked and they look right at you / stand over you. 🙈
Yeah Glasgow was so busy at the weekend, no one asked us for anything either, apparently it's to be table service, earlier closure and outdoors if you can🤣🤣🤣🤣OK in December in Scotland 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah Glasgow was so busy at the weekend, no one asked us for anything either, apparently it's to be table service, earlier closure and outdoors if you can🤣🤣🤣🤣OK in December in Scotland 🤯
Everywhere we went on Sat was table service but that was ok cause I pre booked. So I assume itl massively reduce capacity in a lot of places :(

Outdoors 🥴 nope.

Reactions: 1
They ask you to check in in the Highlands 🤣 in Costa they used to even ask you to show them as proof!!!! But nah never been asked when I’ve been in Glasgow/Edinburgh!

Reactions: 2
No matter where you stand regarding the vaccine and boosters and passports, the approach the government are taking are giving strength to some really dangerous conspiracy theory groups. And they’re pushing more people in that direction.
Which could be just as dangerous as any variant going by Twitter crazy. 😐

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.