Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #108

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are any of these your MPs? Heroes, if they follow through. I think there are 4 or 5 more who aren't in this list. My MP is "yet to decide" where he stands and wants to "hear the evidence" blah blah.

Even with Labour MPs there are highly unlikely to be enough of them but we'll keep trying.

Reactions: 7
Thanks for this. Just booked mine as the text my doctor sent only had limited appointments at ridiculous venues. Managed to get booked for Thursday morning
I cant wait to play Russian roulette with my life for the third time with a vaccine that barely works.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
1E5794CE-9AEE-41ED-BE1D-F6103FBFB89F.jpeg

Not sure where it’s from 😬

I was supposed to go to a party tonight but bailed

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Only an idiot would be doing a PCR. Even doing a LFT is unnecessary. Omicron is quite obviously a cold...remember no confirmed deaths anywhere in the entire world and no hospital admissions in the UK.

I'm looking forward to three weeks in the Canaries starting next week....we'll be on that plane whatever and won't be testing on the way there or on the way back.

It's not March 2020 any more. The government seem to think it is. Thankfully they won't last as long as our Xmas holiday.
Have a fab holiday ☀👍

Reactions: 3
Boris can go duck himself. Hell will freeze over before I cancel any Christmas plans or stop my family from visiting over the holidays. Enough is enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t believe the lockdown rumours. There’s no furlough anymore so how on earth would it even work? Who is going to be paying everyone’s wages whilst they sit at home because Boris closed everything down again?

Bollocks to it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't think they'll lockdown again but I do think that they'll impose social restrictions. Maybe rule of 6 etc.

Reactions: 9
They could just reinstate a form of furlough though and that would be enough to appease most people into endless lockdowns and sadly the government KNOW it. Personally I don’t know how much more I can take but also know I have absolutely no choice to just endure it. If the government closes everything what can people actually DO about it?? We’re totally controlled by the threat of going to prison or being fined for breaking the stupid “rules” So much so that even poor Sarah Everard was murdered just because she visited a friend, was walking home
and was made to believe that was something she should be ARRESTED for. 💔 Sometimes I can’t actually believe what has happened since 2019 just blows my mind.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I agree, you can’t go to places that they shut but I plan on throwing some epic house parties, meals at friends, games nights, movie nights with anyone and everyone I want. Kids want sleepovers? Done. Lockdown the economy and financially cripple the country but I will entertain my friends and family and have a great time

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think a large majority of people on here and in real life would prefer the vaccinated to be out of work and only allowed out the house once a day for exercise until they see sense and and get vaccinated.
What's that going to achieve? I don't have covid, I'm not at risk of covid and never was. I've had covid , isolated and now have a natural immunity.

So I'm not going to spread covid, and even if I did, everyone else is protected with their vax. I'm not going to need hospital treatment for covid. So why do I need to be locked down. Other than you think I should be punished because I don't want a vax that could kill me, to protect me from a illness that is no risk to me.

At the start of all this people like me asked why we should be locked down as covid is no risk to us. We were told it would be unthinkable to only lock down the old and vulnerable. But apparently locking down the same people who didn't need to be locked down the 1st time around is apparently going to save us all from covid. It makes no bleeping sense.

Reactions: 16
My work place was handing out tests a while back.... I never took any.... I didn't even take a test when I had covid.... I already knew it was covid, so why bother testing just to see it in writing.. I just did my time staying in, until allowed back aat work.

I'm confused how you knew it was covid if you didn't test? I had what I assume was flu about a month ago and every symptom of covid was convinced it was but tested and was negative.

Last edited:
I think this is a bit of a stretch.
You'd think but some replies here and on the other covid threads would suggest otherwise.

What's that going to achieve? I don't have covid, I'm not at risk of covid and never was. I've had covid , isolated and now have a natural immunity.

So I'm not going to spread covid, and even if I did, everyone else is protected with their vax. I'm not going to need hospital treatment for covid. So why do I need to be locked down. Other than you think I should be punished because I don't want a vax that could kill me, to protect me from a illness that is no risk to me.

At the start of all this people like me asked why we should be locked down as covid is no risk to us. We were told it would be unthinkable to only lock down the old and vulnerable. But apparently locking down the same people who didn't need to be locked down the 1st time around is apparently going to save us all from covid. It makes no bleeping sense.
Because certain people who have been vaccinated are very very vocal about this. They truly believe they are vaccinated and are safe whereas the unvaccinated arent.

I'm not vaccinated, had covid at the beginning of the year. I take more care than those are vaccinated.

The most probable reason is that those were vaccinated did so in order to get their freedoms back and now realise they are in the exact same position as those who aren't so they will support anything that gives them a bit more privilege than those unvaccinated.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I'm confused how you knew it was covid if you didn't test? I had what I assume was flu about a month ago and every symptom of covid was convinced it was but tested and was negative.
My son had covid tested and was positive.....7 of his work colleagues had covid all tested positive he lives at home I started having symptoms 2 days after he tested positive, lost my smell and taste, sore throat. so chances are it was covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.