Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #108

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husbands Christmas meal out has been cancelled by management. However as it is up to staff to arrange it then get given money to pay, they are all still going as table is still booked and also why let down the independent restaurant and lose them money. They can't dictate what people do in their own time with their own money at the end of the day
Similar for my partner. They got tickets to an event outside of work in lieu of a Christmas lunch and because the WFH order came in, apparently they can no longer go. Since when did our employers have the right to tell us what we can and can’t do socially in our own time..? 🥴 The event itself is permitted to go ahead under Plan B rules and they can’t reschedule without losing the money. It’s bonkers!

Reactions: 9
The reason that government propoganda (i.e. do as I say not as I do) is working so well is because social media has given people a huge platform to virtue signal and after worshipping "our sacred NHS", virtue signalling has become a religion.

These brainwashed virtue signallers are not going to admit they've been had, they love the attention.

You can see it on this thread. "I'm not doing it because I'm being told (or because it makes the slightest difference), I'm doing it because I'm more virtuous than you. All hail me."

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Cummings is saying that there are pictures of the Downing Street parties and that they WILL get out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Social media is a big thing governments look at for gauging public opinion these days. It was nascent when I worked in politics but now these tw#ts generally think it is public opinion when it is bots and crazies with no life. They use it as a barometer: this is what people want and think, so here, let's have hysterical policies we like and THEY like!

Reactions: 5
I think we’re definitely looking at a lockdown I think the schools have had a heads up already going by the Google classroom message and now McBride has made this statement
I'm a secondary school teacher - we haven't had any heads up.

Reactions: 7
Cummings is saying that there are pictures of the Downing Street parties and that they WILL get out.
like he’s not been behind the whole thing 😂 genius…..have to respect his constant sharpening of that knife he’s stabbing them in the back with.

Plan B Plus. The one where we bleeping make it up as we go along… again.

Christmas parties are to be limited to wine and cheese gatherings, the unvaccinated get a dairylea dunker and nothing else.

you are limited to just one option from the quality street box in the lead up to Christmas, no celebrations, no hero’s. They are unvaccinated sweets.

On Christmas Day you can have one other member of a household.,,,both alike in dignity 🙄 from a road 3 miles away from your own, who will be willing to eat the god awful toffee Penny,
They can bring one option from the celebrations box. The bounty, nobody wants the bounty. That’s for the unvaccinated.

All members of the household must check in with the NHS covid app on the hour, you can leave your home to collect the turkeys between 2.27PM and 4.18PM on Christmas Eve, the turkey must have a Covid passport and it’s booster shot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Good point, no, I'm in England!
I’m just wondering why they would send it when they already have a website, text service and FB page and the children to bring home notes etc? I was thinking an extended break after Christmas! But in a way of not to alarm patents at this stage just making sure they’re prepared.
62FDCCEB-75A6-4F57-A32C-F9526FEF1113.jpeg

Reactions: 1
What do you think a 'lockdown' would look like for us? We already need vaccine/tests to get into bars and restaurants anyway, WFH was never removed, masks never gone ... I don't really know what the next step is, unless its closing businesses but thats not possible with no money from Westminster.

Do you need them for gyms and hair salons?

How about transport?

The above are possibilities

They could also take away the negative test option

Reactions: 2

How about transport?

Just hospitality and large events ( I think) definitely not transport and hairdressers.

How about transport?

Very true. They aren't needed for those things at the minute.

Reactions: 2
like he’s not been behind the whole thing 😂 genius…..have to respect his constant sharpening of that knife he’s stabbing them in the back with.

Plan B Plus. The one where we bleeping make it up as we go along… again.

Christmas parties are to be limited to wine and cheese gatherings, the unvaccinated get a dairylea dunker and nothing else.

you are limited to just one option from the quality street box in the lead up to Christmas, no celebrations, no hero’s. They are unvaccinated sweets.

On Christmas Day you can have one other member of a household.,,,both alike in dignity 🙄 from a road 3 miles away from your own, who will be willing to eat the god awful toffee Penny,
They can bring one option from the celebrations box. The bounty, nobody wants the bounty. That’s for the unvaccinated.

All members of the household must check in with the NHS covid app on the hour, you can leave your home to collect the turkeys between 2.27PM and 4.18PM on Christmas Eve, the turkey must have a Covid passport and it’s booster shot.
No Turkey 🦃 we’ve a deadly bird flu epidemic as well.

I’m just wondering why they would send it when they already have a website, text service and FB page and the children to bring home notes etc? I was thinking an extended break after Christmas! But in a way of not to alarm patents at this stage just making sure they’re prepared.View attachment 916015
Maybe! But also maybe stream-lining systems. As a teacher it's super annoying having a million different apps etc to use. Also, cheaper - we have to pay for texts etc

Reactions: 1
Maybe! But also maybe stream-lining systems. As a teacher it's super annoying having a million different apps etc to use. Also, cheaper - we have to pay for texts etc
Do you! We have a teacher to parents text service all our schools use it we’ve only had to use Google classroom for homeschooling nothing else. I’m sure we won’t be long finding out the purpose of the message.

Do you! We have a teacher to parents text service all our schools use it we’ve only had to use Google classroom for homeschooling nothing else. I’m sure we won’t be long finding out the purpose of the message.
We used Teams during lockdown and now we use that for meetings with parents, setting homework etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.