Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #108

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Turkey 🦃 we’ve a deadly bird flu epidemic as well.
like cancer, strokes, dementia, heart attacks, mental health issues,
Doesn’t matter,
They don’t exist anymore.
We’re all about the covid.

Reactions: 15
We used Teams during lockdown and now we use that for meetings with parents, setting homework etc
No it’s primary school this was sent from (sorry should’ve made that clear ) that’s why I found it strange. I know sec use teams we’ve had face to face teacher meetings this year too.

Reactions: 2
Plan C?! Plan B hasn’t even started🤦🏼‍♀️ Here they go forcing compliance before inevitably we get the big ‘if you don’t comply Christmas is cancelled’ in a week.

Just seen Drakeford is asking people in wales to take a test before they go out, has the world actually gone insane that could be like every single day 😂

Reactions: 8
Question;
Will anyone actually change their Christmas plans if new restrictions are introduced?

Reactions: 6
Question;
Will anyone actually change their Christmas plans if new restrictions are introduced?
They will really struggle to get people to adhere to stricter restrictions. Christmas last year was completely ruined for many and they won’t stand for it again. I’ll follow restrictions like face masks etc but I’m not giving up time with family.

Reactions: 9
😂 it just gets better

Question;
No ! It’s more New Year I’m worried about if we’re locked down and the dreaded return to homeschooling and things closing down.

Reactions: 7
Full confidence in Jack Doyle? His desk will have been cleared by close of business today then.

Reactions: 8
Question;
No. Even my mum, who has followed the rules really strictly, has said that the only thing that will prevent us spending Christmas together is if one of us is actually ill. Last year she drove two hours to my grans just to spend Christmas there for a few hours instead of staying over, even though it was allowed and they were in a household bubble. And I wasn't allowed to come at all because I wasn't in their household. So this is a big change of heart for her!

Reactions: 9
I don’t book any holidays to Scotland anymore due to Nicola 😭 she’s destroying tourism
Since I won’t be going anywhere I really wanted to go in January like Antigua or St Lucia thanks to Boris making us test before coming home (which I won’t risk) I was wanting to take my dog to a cottage in Scotland… but now I’m like is there any f-info point! I’m going to call sturgeon Mrs Scroogemas

Reactions: 7
That doesn't put you in hospital, though. I'm not budging on this.
The stats are there for the amount of people in hospital each week and surprise surprise we are not seeing the doom mongers being proven right

Sadly there are too many people like yourself unable to think for themselves and actually do a bit of reading

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.