Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #108

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go to your Christmas parties, see your families and friends, give them the biggest hugs! wear a mask if you want too or bloody don’t if you don’t want too!

honestly I don’t know why people are continuing to believe this utter crap now. Last year when people were dying alone, spending Christmas alone, families not allowed to be together, only one parent allowed to be with their seriously ill/dying child, women having miscarriages and having to go through the awful news of being told nothing was found on a scan alone, people giving birth alone! I could go on… yet all along these bleeping arseholes were partying, laughing and joking! It’s utterly disgusting and people STILL continue to comply with their bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Go to your Christmas parties, see your families and friends, give them the biggest hugs! wear a mask if you want too or bloody don’t if you don’t want too!

honestly I don’t know why people are continuing to believe this utter crap now. Last year when people were dying alone, spending Christmas alone, families not allowed to be together, only one parent allowed to be with their seriously ill/dying child, women having miscarriages and having to go through the awful news of being told nothing was found on a scan alone, people giving birth alone! I could go on… yet all along these bleeping arseholes were partying, laughing and joking! It’s utterly disgusting and people STILL continue to comply with their bollocks.
Spot on.

Even if someone believed them early on surely now after G7 summit fakery and all the celebs breaking restrictions throughout lockdowns.... Being able to fly wherever and whenever they want and now this latest Xmas party and leaving party leaks should open your eyes fully to their lies.
These are the same people who have the REAL covid death numbers and the real data on masks and viruses and yet they don't wear masks or social distance when no cameras around...really with this very deadly and contagious virus they don't follow the rules.......Tells you a whole lot in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 22

You're equating the adherence to the guidelines with supporting the Tories. They're two different things.

I think it's terrible that they had parties in Downing Street and laughed about it, but I don't think that makes following the guidelines pointless. Obviously covid guidelines don't stop everyone getting infected, that was never the goal, but they reduce the chance and if I can do that then I will.

Reactions: 18
You're equating the adherence to the guidelines with supporting the Tories. They're two different things.

I think it's terrible that they had parties in Downing Street and laughed about it, but I don't think that makes following the guidelines pointless. Obviously covid guidelines don't stop everyone getting infected, that was never the goal, but they reduce the chance and if I can do that then I will.
because them are the twats that have made these guidelines up and yet fail to follow them? No thanks 😃😃😃

Reactions: 13
People in the public eye breaking the rules doesn't mean that everything we know about Covid is a lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
People in the public eye breaking the rules doesn't mean that everything we know about Covid is a lie.
If the people in charge of the country don't lead by example why should the rest of us put our lives on hold to protect the very thing they have no respect for ....

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Of course it does, these people are who are in charge of our country and the ones who hold all the real data of covid deaths etc like a previous poster said, if it was such a deadly disease they would follow the own rules that they made.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
because them are the twats that have made these guidelines up and yet fail to follow them? No thanks 😃😃😃
It's not like UK politicians are the only ones who've thought about covid guidelines. Similar measures are being followed in many different countries, hence why it shouldn't be seen as a Tory thing.

Reactions: 8
If the people in charge of the country don't lead by example why should the rest of us put our lives on hold to protect the very thing they have no respect for ....
they should lead by example but very often don't. I don't think that means that they're part of some hoax

Reactions: 11

They reduce the chance by what %/

Chairman Sturgeon is already coming out with cancel Christmas get togethers....Efff off

My Christmas dinner will consist of me (WFH), Partner (WFH), 3 kids (1 always home and 2 a mixture of online/in person teaching) 2 other WFH adults and old mother in law

Not a single one of us have caught covid, majority are fully vaccinated so what % would not having Christmas do? Not a single percentage

Its time for people to take back their life and stop allowing politicians/experts to come out with knee jerk statements based upon absolutely no evidence

We have vaccine passports in Scotland along with masks yet for the last few months anytime I have checked we have been running at a higher % positive than England.....so what is the point in that coming in for England?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's not like UK politicians are the only ones who've thought about covid guidelines. Similar measures are being followed in many different countries, hence why it shouldn't be seen as a Tory thing.
But we live in the UK were the tories are in charge and quite frankly if they can’t follow these guidelines when they are spouting off to the rest of the UK too, they can shove them up their arse.

Reactions: 6
Scotland we've been told no Xmas parties. I can't express how angry I am right now. Terrified of another 4 month lock down from Boxing Day like last year - all for a variant with no one in hospital with it.

WHEN WILL THIS MADNESS END?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
They reduce the chance by what %/

Chairman Sturgeon is already coming out with cancel Christmas get togethers....Efff off

My Christmas dinner will consist of me (WFH), Partner (WFH), 3 kids (1 always home and 2 a mixture of online/in person teaching) 2 other WFH adults and old mother in law

Not a single one of us have caught covid, majority are fully vaccinated so what % would not having Christmas do? Not a single percentage

Its time for people to take back their life and stop allowing politicians/experts to come out with knee jerk statements based upon absolutely no evidence

We have vaccine passports in Scotland along with masks yet for the last few months anytime I have checked we have been running at a higher % positive than England.....so what is the point in that coming in for England?
I'm not talking about you having your family around for Christmas dinner. As far as I'm allowed, no one's saying you shouldn't?

I was talking about measures such as mask wearing on public transport, working from home where possible, etc.

But we live in the UK were the tories are in charge and quite frankly if they can’t follow these guidelines when they are spouting off to the rest of the UK too, they can shove them up their arse.
Well, that's your choice. I'm just saying the reason I'm following the guidelines I've mentioned above is to reduce the spread of the virus, not because I support the government's politics.

Reactions: 9
Scotland we've been told no Xmas parties. I can't express who angry I am right now. Terrified of another 4 month live down from Boxing Day like last year - all for a variant with no one in hospital with it.

WHEN WILL THIS MADNESS END?
They need to start concentraton the real issues going on
I'm not talking about you having your family around for Christmas dinner. As far as I'm allowed, no one's saying you shouldn't?

I was talking about measures such as mask wearing on public transport, working from home where possible, etc.

Well, that's your choice. I'm just saying the reason I'm following the guidelines I've mentioned above is to reduce the spread of the virus, not because I support the government's politics.
But how long do we live like this? It’s a virus, that will never go away!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
These are the people that are meant to know far more than us. We've had it rammed down our throats that we can kill people if we shared a bench with someone, or walked passed someone outside without a mask, despite tests and vaccines.
They can all meet after flying around the world in close contact at G7 and people excused it with they were vaccinated and tested - but our rules at the time were to socially distance even though we could have done the same.
They can have anywhere up to 4 Xmas parties, but we could get arrested for having an extra person in our house

I'm in no doubt covid exists, but we've still been lied to. If it was that bad then why were the most important people on this planet meeting and touching each other and risking theirs and their families lives?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Honestly can’t believe we’re still on this merry-go-round almost 2 years on. Peoples mental health is at stake here, all these restrictions and uncertainty is doing nothing for anyone. Only upside for me is wfh, the rest just makes me want to scream, especially when those Tory arses got to have a nice party last year. Let the madness end.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
they should lead by example but very often don't. I don't think that means that they're part of some hoax
They obviously don't think it's as bad as they're making out or the wouldn't break them in the first place.

Reactions: 16
The impact of these crappy restrictions and constant scaremongering is doing more damage then catching covid.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
They need to start concentraton the real issues going on

But how long do we live like this? It’s a virus, that will never go away!
I'll let you know when my crystal ball starts working. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.