Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #107

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't see how anyone could have any confidence they'd do any better. Labour if anything are helping the government at this point.

It seems to me to be such an obvious opportunity for labour

So many people want them to go up against the government and provide an alternative.

If they don't then potential voters will just think that there is no point voting for them or think that it could be even worse.

Reactions: 11
I fear if Labour was in charge we would probably already be in a full lockdown, not sure if they will get my vote anymore after this. Both are just as bad as each other now.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How many kids has this twit got now? Surely he’s on double figures 🤢

Reactions: 1
I fear if Labour was in charge we would probably already be in a full lockdown, not sure if they will get my vote anymore after this. Both are just as bad as each other now.
Agreed, in a way I find Labour more frightening.

My Labour run council has overnight cancelled Santa and outdoor Christmas markets 😳

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I proud to be a Brit just because of all the memes we can make.
Let's face it, when the world and the country are on its arse, we have some cracking memes. It's like we produce them for every major event. Death of Prince Phillip? Got a meme, World wide virus, got a meme, the Truth of what Jimmy Saville did, got several memes

Seen one on Twitter last night and it had the Met saying they cant investigate historical crimes (Downing St Christmas Parties) and someone had attached that to a picture of Kate and Gerry Mccan saying "has someone let them know they are off the hook"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m not a labour supporter and right now I’m not where I stand but at no point have labour as the opposition come up with any suggestions. Spent the last two years berating the conservatives actions but failed to suggest anything better.

Thue would have us locked down, everyone on full pay and let the country crumble.

Reactions: 7
Seen a figure this morning that 76% of people eligible for boosters in my local area has had one. Higher than I thought tbh!

Reactions: 1
Some of his older kids are his double, it's a bit unfortunate, especially for his daughter
It doesn't seem to hinder him attracting women maybe she'll have the same power of attraction 😂...failing that a bag for life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Nope nope nope they can duck right off with this tit. I’ve been compliant for long enough. Not anymore. Can’t be that bad if they were having secret Christmas parties last year even before these new, milder variants existed.

People need to start realising that It’s not our responsibility to “save the nhs”, that’s the government’s job and they are failing miserably. It’s totally unfair that they are putting that burden on the general public, turning people against each other in the process. Was just watching the news and it said that at the end of October there were 6million people waiting for treatment on the nhs. That’s absolutely shocking and should never have been allowed to happen. I don’t believe for a second that hospitals are still ‘over run’ with covid. That account posted up thread seems suspicious to me. I’m getting to a point where I feel we should sack off testing altogether and live our lives as normal. Maybe that’s reckless of me, I used to roll my eyes at the “covid is no worse than the flu” crowd but I’m leaning more and more towards that point of view every day. It’s not some deadly virus like it was made out to be in the beginning. We have vaccines now, we should be allowed to live our lives as we did pre pandemic at this point. Masks, working from home, social distancing, isolation, bloody vaccine passports - it’s all pointless yet it feels never ending.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Nope nope nope they can duck right off with this tit. I’ve been compliant for long enough. Not anymore. Can’t be that bad if they were having secret Christmas parties last year even before these new, milder variants existed.

People need to start realising that It’s not our responsibility to “save the nhs”, that’s the government’s job and they are failing miserably. Was just watching the news and it said that at the end of October there were 6million people waiting for treatment on the nhs. That’s absolutely shocking and should never have been allowed to happen. I don’t believe for a second that hospitals are still ‘over run’ with covid. That account posted up thread seems suspicious to me. I’m getting to a point where I feel we should sack off testing altogether and live our lives as normal. Maybe that’s reckless of me, I used to roll my eyes at the “covid is no worse than the flu” crowd but I’m leaning more and more towards that point of view every day. It’s not some deadly virus like it was made out to be in the beginning. We have vaccines now, we should be allowed to live our lives as we did pre pandemic at this point.
Everything you said

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.