Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess because it would cause the most upset and make a time that is supposed to be the most joyful time of the year one of the most miserable. People seem to genuinely believe the government are doing this just to upset people 😅
I suppose! But in the context of a control plot I guess I would say you catch more flies with honey, so it seems an odd way to go about it!

When I see the ‘oh just in time for Christmas’ comments I’m always just a bit like 🤨 because what… the main aim of the government conspiracy is to stop you from eating Christmas dinner and drinking mulled wine until you call your MIL a controlling witch and it all ends in tears? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyway I'm off to watch Strictly and forget all of this is happening for a bit! 😅 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bullshit mutant ninga strain! Load if tit!! What next? The world needs to bloody move on! It’s virus! It will spread/mutate!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m ao bleeping pissed off with the masks returning, i don’t give a tit if nurses/doctors can wear them for 12 hour shifts, I can’t breath in them and i don’t want to wear one, my baby gets hysterical when she can’t see my face properly when we’re out.

What the duck is the point of vaccines then if we still have to deal with this bullshit!?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I’m ao bleeping pissed off with the masks returning, i don’t give a tit if nurses/doctors can wear them for 12 hour shifts, I can’t breath in them and i don’t want to wear one, my baby gets hysterical when she can’t see my face properly when we’re out.

What the duck is the point of vaccines then if we still have to deal with this bullshit!?
Exactly and when I pick my son up from school I don’t want him to run out and first thing he sees is me in a bloody mask! No thank you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I suppose! But in the context of a control plot I guess I would say you catch more flies with honey, so it seems an odd way to go about it!

When I see the ‘oh just in time for Christmas’ comments I’m always just a bit like 🤨 because what… the main aim of the government conspiracy is to stop you from eating Christmas dinner and drinking mulled wine until you call your MIL a controlling witch and it all ends in tears? 😂
Maybe this is a conspiracy cooked up by all MILs that are being fed up with being called controlling witches at Christmas 😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Get an exemption card and lanyard from Amazon for a couple of quid

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Least we’re lower than last week today… silver linings?

Reactions: 6
With this new variant and every country introducing panic filled travel restrictions that won’t stop the spread anyways, if it is more dominant than delta and already here.. am facing spending Christmas alone abroad again this year 😂😭
It’s depressing.

• Sad
Reactions: 6

if you don't want to or can't wear a mask then don't. Your mental health and your baby's development is much more important than wearing a mask, 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Question Flogoff though, maybe not even specifically for you but maybe for those who believe there is another agenda at play…

What is so special about Christmas? Why would they specifically want to lock us down in time for Christmas?

Like I love Christmas as much as anyone but it is just another day at the end of it all?
Yep. Just another day, but I guess it’s when loads of people get together perhaps. No idea tbh. Just don’t trust the govt at all. I will categorically not follow any restrictions put in place that will prevent me from seeing my folks this year. Not a chance.

• Heart
They’re definitely lining for lockdown every winter, whipped up by media lies.

I cancelled my trip to see my family. It’s been five cancellations so far. I will never see them again.

• Sad
If anyone wants a couple of hours escape from this, I'd recommend watching A Boy Called Christmas on Sky. I put it on after watching press conference and it was FAB! 🎅🎄♥ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Agree govt are generally pretty useless but (and maybe I’m being stupid) surely the more people can get out and about,spending money Xmas shopping,theatre,panto,Christmas drinks/meals/festivities then the more money we are all spending therefore the better it is and there would be no sense in any kind of lockdown unless it was an absolute last resort?

I would rather have small restrictions as a measure of caution which can perhaps be lifted in the near future rather than waiting and larger ones having to be imposed because we took too long to do anything about a new variant etc.

Reactions: 4
Agree govt are generally pretty useless but (and maybe I’m being stupid) surely the more people can get out and about,spending money Xmas shopping,theatre,panto,Christmas drinks/meals/festivities then the more money we are all spending therefore the better it is and there would be no sense in any kind of lockdown unless it was an absolute last resort?

I would rather have small restrictions as a measure of caution which can perhaps be lifted in the near future rather than waiting and larger ones having to be imposed because we took too long to do anything about a new variant etc.
Have a dive into who is getting richer by the day due to covid and those who have lost

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.