Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did someone rewind the world back two years. Most people jabbed and still nothing changed.

Surely no one is listening to this BS anymore?

You can wear your silly little masks you can stop seeing your family again but I believe most sensible people will now just do what is best for them.

Once again..... this ends when we stop complying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
But isn't this exactly the problem?

The Covid patients require so many resources, so there isn't enough staff etc left for other patients?

When Covid started there was no "Covid staff" and no dormant "Covid ward" - the doctors and nurses came from other wards and hence those wards were under-resourced.

Therefore there were only essential operations and many operations were delayed.

So if there are less Covid-Patients in hospital this means less disruption and better treatment for cancer and other patients.
So why did they close the Nightingale hospitals?

Reactions: 4
Just so tired of it all.

I'm not literally suicidal or anything but what is the point of carrying on each day like this?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Did someone rewind the world back two years. Most people jabbed and still nothing changed.

Surely no one is listening to this BS anymore?

You can wear your silly little masks you can stop seeing your family again but I believe most sensible people will now just do what is best for them.

Once again..... this ends when we stop complying.
We're back where we started because it's a new variant. Mask wearing and vaccines had a significant effect in reducing the transmission of the previous strains. But sure, you keep fighting the 'good fight'. :rolleyes: I hope neither you nor your family members end up dead because of your inability to follow a few little rules.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Are the journalists asking the PM questions half asleep... FGS

It spreads rapidly and amongst those who are double jabbed.
All those who come into contact have to isolate for ten days - QUESTION - do you get told if you have Onincrom? From the PCR test? We’ve had several cases in the last week at work. Amongst the double jabbed AND they’ve been ill too. Company said we don’t need to isolate - yet your not told what variant you caught? So will we be told and will we get paid to isolate. The moment you get two strikes and a high majority have used those two strikes due to previous isolation so we won’t get paid! It’s all a mess isn’t it?

Reactions: 1
Just so tired of it all.

I'm not literally suicidal or anything but what is the point of carrying on each day like this?
Sending hugs I feel the same. I was in a bad way last night (I have OCD and anxiety) this is tipping me over the edge to be honest. I’ll be OK it’s just the uncertainty

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A review just in time for Christmas?
That is my concern. I will not keep my children away from their (local) family again at xmas.

I have family in Italy (eagled eyed members may remember me under my old username 👀) who are meant to fly over in 2 weeks but now probably wont under the new rules as the PCR tests are so expensive.

Oh and my husband tested positive on a LFT this morning!!!

Reactions: 7
We're back where we started because it's a new variant. Mask wearing and vaccines had a significant effect in reducing the transmission of the previous strains. But sure, you keep fighting the 'good fight'. :rolleyes: I hope neither you nor your family members end up dead because of your inability to follow a few little rules.
duck me, we really have gone back in time. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
3 weeks is when school breaks up. Guessing our nativity will be cancelled 😏

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.