Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elton John has been rolled out……

is this something to do with covid? He only comes out for a death or a fundraiser.
That's what i'm watching too kylie's on now ...Festival for the Planet 🤷‍♀️ I though he fell and broke his hip a few days ago .

Reactions: 1
That's what i'm watching too kylie's on now ...Festival for the Planet 🤷‍♀️ I though he fell and broke his hip a few days ago .
If they said the covid vaccine would make us look like kylie at her age, sign me the duck up for ALL the extra doses 😂

move the duck over Margaret Keenan … or whatever he name is 😐

private plane Elton singing for climate change 😏 pot, kettle

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
If they said the covid vaccine would make us look like kylie at her age, sign me the duck up for ALL the extra doses 😂

move the duck over Margaret Keenan … or whatever he name is 😐

She looks great ! both Kylie and Margaret 😂

I see the UK didn't last long before calling on the EU for help, they should've told them where to get off after their dirty dealings hoarding the vaccines .I see they're letting foreing nurses back in aswell .Fights breaking out a petrol stations and everything :rolleyes: we'll be grand over here just pop over the border :)
FFE05401-AAB1-4D9F-B140-DDBB150D0257.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks great ! both Kylie and Margaret 😂

I see the UK didn't last long before calling on the EU for help, they should've told them where to get off after their dirty dealings hoarding the vaccines .I see they're letting foreing nurses back in aswell .Fights breaking out a petrol stations and everything :rolleyes: we'll be grand over here just pop over the border :)View attachment 780692
brexit 😂😂 the biggest duck up/con job of all time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if it's the same plane he gave The Markles - who also told us how we were damaging the planet. Its clearly a very energy efficient plane that doesn't affect anything 🙄😂
It's all our fault for daring to open the fridge and get a beer 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder if it's the same plane he gave The Markles - who also told us how we were damaging the planet. Its clearly a very energy efficient plane that doesn't affect anything 🙄😂
THIS!!!!!!!
The soap box Sussex duo want YOU to be the change……

they’ll watch, judge, and sue people 😬

Reactions: 12
Same as when there was a football game on last week. The first zero carbon game. Next week multiple top clubs will be flying around Europe to play in the European championships lol.

Reactions: 5
I hope the 🐮 haven’t caught it next

It’s crazy they’re still using those tests 🥴 my cousin was experimenting with them (she’s 10) and was bored in isolation) and she said mango juice made hers come up positive 😂
I saw a report that they’ve re-evaluated them and they’re as good if not better than the PCRs

Last edited:
  • Heart
I'm crying with laughter at this thread , I wonder are these only Irish things ,do you English put vicks on the soles of your feet under your socks if you have a cough 🤣
Yes we certainly do and my sister used to rub garlic on my nieces feet because she had bad asthma as a toddler and it used to help her breathing! My sister said you could smell it on the baby's breath in the morning! Weird but she swore it worked.

Reactions: 4
Yes we certainly do and my sister used to rub garlic on my nieces feet because she had bad asthma as a toddler and it used to help her breathing! My sister said you could smell it on the baby's breath in the morning! Weird but she swore it worked.
That's interesting I wonder is there something in it ? I've never heard of the garlic thing before but my elderly relatives had a strong constitution you could count on one hand how often they were ill and they lived till their nineties .

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.