Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #102

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm double vaccinated and did feel somewhat invincible.... until I caught covid lol I'm 8 days down now and just feel like I need to pass out every 30 seconds. I miss my taste and smell and this cough can do one. Hoping the vaccines have assisted me not getting it any worse however ..

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I'm double vaccinated and did feel somewhat invincible.... until I caught covid lol I'm 8 days down now and just feel like I need to pass out every 30 seconds. I miss my taste and smell and this cough can do one. Hoping the vaccines have assisted me not getting it any worse however ..
Sorry to hear you have Covid, take it and rest plenty. Wishing you a very speedy recovery.

Reactions: 3
How did peoples covid start because I’ve had to come to bed with the sorest throat ever and now I’m convinced I have covid 🥲

How did peoples covid start because I’ve had to come to bed with the sorest throat ever and now I’m convinced I have covid 🥲
Mine started as sneezing and a sore throat.... took about 3 days after that for my LF to show a positive mind

Reactions: 1
The only way to know if it’s covid is taking a test everyone’s symptoms are different and start differently so no point scaring yourself, best to just take PCR test.

Reactions: 5
Sore throat and then a couple of days later a cough and runny nose.
There is so much else going around though and the symptoms seem to be so different in everyone now, you need take a PCR test. Hope you feel better soon x

Last edited:
It varies so much with people so best not to go by people’s experience and order a PCR test, for your own peace of mind. Hope you feel better soon. Take care.

Reactions: 1
Maybe holiday makers returning they have said to expect around 1000 admissions per day once schools return.
The rest of the UK has just opened up a while after here in England, which is bound to make a difference. Also people catching something from abroad and needing hospital treatment shortly after returning.

These lunatics look they are starting to really enjoy this. Just watch his eyes. I can't believe much more of this madness.

• Wow

These lunatics look they are starting to really enjoy this. Just watch his eyes. I can't believe much more of this madness.
I’d doubtt the Ozzies will contain it now it’s spreading quickly

I thought Moderna was the best performer out of the vaccines

Last edited:
Interesting that the NZ person who's got it doesn't appear to have travelled anywhere, or have any close contacts who have travelled either.

So if they can't find a link, then that means there have to be others in New Zealand who are wandering around with it, symptom free and undetected, that this person caught it from.

So NZ is done then. It's over for them. The ultra harsh isolation from the world has done nothing but lose them massive tourism opportunities and massive TV filming plans (Amazon just moved Lord of the Rings from there). Even if Jacinda successfully manages to contain it this time by making everyone stay indoors, they can, and will, just have another undetected outbreak at any time.

It seems like some people in charge in Australia are absolutely desperate to turn it back into a penal colony?

Reactions: 5

Interesting that the NZ person who's got it doesn't appear to have travelled anywhere, or have any close contacts who have travelled either.

So if they can't find a link, then that means there have to be others in New Zealand who are wandering around with it, symptom free and undetected, that this person caught it from.

So NZ is done then. It's over for them. The ultra harsh isolation from the world has done nothing but lose them massive tourism opportunities and massive TV filming plans (Amazon just moved Lord of the Rings from there). Even if Jacinda successfully manages to contain it this time by making everyone stay indoors, they can, and will, just have another undetected outbreak at any time.

It seems like some people in charge in Australia are absolutely desperate to turn it back into a penal colony?
I think they do have covid cases in NZ but not community transmission it happened before with a family contracting it but they’re to open their borders at the end of the year when they hope to have everyone vaccinated.

Not posted on here for a while as took a step back from anything covid related but my doctors surgery has just called and offered my son his vaccine. He is 15 in September and has been desperately waiting for his turn after months of worrying and shielding due to my illness. I know there's mixed feelings about children and vaccines but he's made this decision on his own after researching and I'm more than happy with it

Reactions: 14
Imagine closing down because of 1 case.... how are vaccines going on in NZ?? I feel they've gone too extreme in the other way, in that they are fearful of having even a few cases which is bonkers. Not many people there will have antibodies either I guess.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.