Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #102

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This ends when we say it does. It is never just one month. Is the curve flattened yet?! I can't tell you the number of people on here who call me/us conspiracy theorists, who laughed at the fact we have protested so much. The protests are ignored by a media who are complicit. There won't be a general election and even if they was we have no opposition. It leaves mass civil disobedience and a complete disregard for any coronavirus legislation on the table.

Like Mahatma Ghandi once said -- civil disobedience becomes a sacred duty when the state becomes lawless or corrupt.

Reactions: 15
My son and young family live 4 hours away and he called this evening to say his wife has tested positive. Him and the 5 and 2 year old are clear ( imagine testing a 2 year old)
She recently lost her father ( only child and mum died 17 years ago ) so having a tough time at the moment. She is now isolating in their loft bedroom and son will be solo Parenting whilst working from home.
Would love to help but being in our 60’s and 70’s can’t risk it.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yeah that's the thing, any cold like symptoms and I imagine everyone would think they have Covid. I think we've all forgot that other things are going around too, like other colds or viruses.

Oh ok, I guessed I'd have to post it. I live semi rural area, so bit of a headache to go into the main town and post it. Hopefully I can post very local. 👍🤞
I've had mine collected by royal mail courier from my house before

New thread:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.