Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #102

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if this variant evolved to affect mostly unvaccinated folks. It's some type of selective preassure.
It could be ? but I remember before vaccines were rolled out there were reports of younger people being affected .I still don't understand why so many kids in the US are getting seriously ill unless it's to do will their weight :unsure:

Reactions: 5
It could be ? but I remember before vaccines were rolled out there were reports of younger people being affected .I still don't understand why so many kids in the US are getting seriously ill unless it's to do will their weight :unsure:
Quite likely, in the USA one out of every three children is overweight or obese! We know that being overweight or obese increases the severity of covid so I think that’s a really fair point.

Reactions: 6
Quite likely, in the USA one out of every three children is overweight or obese! We know that being overweight or obese increases the severity of covid so I think that’s a really fair point.
I'm just surmising it's that ,I don't remember seeing anything about kids in India and we're not seeing much here ,unless it wasn't reported ? the only other thing it could be is a different strain they're dealing with ,they don't sequence as much in the US .

Reactions: 2
Maybe a break because they aren't being entirely truthful?

This link is straight from the horses mouth. How can the government and media report something that isn't happening? I understand staff are tired, but dramatic posts like this just aren't reflecting what's happening.
What it does is cause panic - which is maybe the plan...

The graphic saying 'ICU admissions per age group overtime' can be moved. You'll see at many points there were 0 admissions for very young people, and sometimes even under 45's.

I'd be more inclined to believe a government dashboard.
It also confirms that jabbing the very young really isn't needed

Reactions: 8
Maybe a break because they aren't being entirely truthful?

This link is straight from the horses mouth. How can the government and media report something that isn't happening? I understand staff are tired, but dramatic posts like this just aren't reflecting what's happening.
What it does is cause panic - which is maybe the plan...

The graphic saying 'ICU admissions per age group overtime' can be moved. You'll see at many points there were 0 admissions for very young people, and sometimes even under 45's.

I'd be more inclined to believe a government dashboard.
It also confirms that jabbing the very young really isn't needed
Is that English data ? it's saying something about Dutch patients

Apparently they are a frontline doctor that’s been hounded off Twitter

Last edited:
That’s frightening. Dire times we’re living in. I think it’s too early to offer it to all over 12s and even the teenagers, some doctors have been really vocal on twitter about how although they agree with vaccination for covid they don’t believe it’s safe and appropriate for all children/teenagers at this stage because for many of them it’s more risk than it is beneficial! Hope the parents don’t feel coerced into doing it (if they don’t want it).
Havent they already said that parental consent wont be necessary for over 12's and children's consent would be acceptable and overridden if necessary?

I just see that as we won't be able to consent as it's the childs decision and if they refuse then it will be overridden and given to them "for the greater good" anyway.

And of course people will be treated differently, Tories are creaming themselves over the chance of a two tier society as are lots of the population.

Thankfully there is still quite a bit of pushback about vaccinating children against Covid.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Is that English data ? it's saying something about Dutch patients
Well that was dumb of me 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Let's try this

Again, whilst they're busy its not quite as bad as that person was painting it.
Could it be better? Probably, but for a deadly pandemic it's not as bad as it could be.

Reactions: 4
Well that was dumb of me 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Let's try this

Again, whilst they're busy its not quite as bad as that person was painting it.
Could it be better? Probably, but for a deadly pandemic it's not as bad as it could be.
Again I think it’s regional , I know NI are in dire straits over staffing and beds, even for non covid patients there could be the same pressures throughout?
6ED2CA34-7CB5-4706-8BF7-C74714579699.jpeg

Doesn’t look like the vector vaccines are doing a good enough job against the Delta

Last edited:
Again I think it’s regional , I know NI are in dire straits over staffing and beds, even for non covid patients there could be the same pressures throughout?View attachment 713825
Looking at it regionally it's London with the most on mechanical ventilation for covid with 201, but overall they have over 900 icu beds.
Yorkshire and the North east, where she's from has 544 icu beds, with 138 there for covid.

Discharge rates are up as well with well over 100 covid cases being discharged

Reactions: 3
Looking at it regionally it's London with the most on mechanical ventilation for covid with 201, but overall they have over 900 icu beds.
Yorkshire and the North east, where she's from has 544 icu beds, with 138 there for covid.

Discharge rates are up as well with well over 100 covid cases being discharged
I think it was pressures as a whole they were referring to on their thread and it seems to be a thing

Vaccine effectiveness against Delta

Last edited:

This is quite long but for anyone concerned about children being vaccinated with covid jabs this is U.K. doctors raising their concerns about it

No booster no travel 👀 and next years double mixed cocktail recipe is in production
12ED9344-5B37-434D-AB83-45B17714544D.jpeg
CFB5CCD7-325D-45FD-A40B-C746FC1B0362.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8

This is quite long but for anyone concerned about children being vaccinated with covid jabs this is U.K. doctors raising their concerns about it
He gives it the capitals to make it sound like its something nationally official but it's just a panel of physicians who happen to be British and I agree that 'raising concerns' is a far better (and more honest) casting of the piece than the tweet's description of 'provides guidance' as that to me carries an implication of neutrality.

That's not to say they are wrong (or right), but it's a subject that needs clarity, and I haven't watched the entire thing so I can't speak for the accuracy of all the claims that are made.

Reactions: 3
He gives it the capitals to make it sound like its something nationally official but it's just a panel of physicians who happen to be British and I agree that 'raising concerns' is a far better (and more honest) casting of the piece than the tweet's description of 'provides guidance' as that to me carries an implication of neutrality.

That's not to say they are wrong (or right), but it's a subject that needs clarity, and I haven't watched the entire thing so I can't speak for the accuracy of all the claims that are made.
I was surprised that one of them stated they'd never heard of a vaccine programme rolled out to protect others ,other than the person receiving it but is that not what the kids flu programme is about :unsure:

I think initial capitals are commonly used for the title of YouTube videos and he capitalised every word except for lol.

I just thought it was an interesting perspective from qualified doctors with a wealth of experience in the nhs, it’s just an alternative view that is never usually given any light of day. They all state they’ve vaccinated their own kids so it’s clear it’s not anti vax conspiracy tit It’s just them raising their concerns with this particular vaccine.

I was surprised that one of them stated they'd never heard of a vaccine programme rolled out to protect others ,other than the person receiving it but is that not what the kids flu programme is about :unsure:
I think the kids flu vaccines programme is primarily to protect the child and it’s a bonus that it may help protect other people
19925814-11B5-476F-9F96-BCC506EB8FAD.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think initial capitals are commonly used for the title of YouTube videos and he capitalised every word except for lol.

I just thought it was an interesting perspective from qualified doctors with a wealth of experience in the nhs, it’s just an alternative view that is never usually given any light of day. They all state they’ve vaccinated their own kids so it’s clear it’s not anti vax conspiracy tit It’s just them raising their concerns with this particular vaccine.

I think the kids flu vaccines programme is primarily to protect the child and it’s a bonus that it may help protect other people View attachment 715089
I think the reasoning behind it was to limit the size of the wave during flu season ( for adults) kids over 5 rarely need hospitalised with flu.

Extended lockdowns / measures for Australia

No link to the vaccines apparently
47ABB2E0-305F-446E-A4CF-9DBEB139D8FD.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.