Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't get this, me being vaccinated does not protect anyone, not even me from covid. Anyone who tries to justify what is going on is either stupid, brainwashed or just pissed off they got vaccinated and others didn't.

It does not make any sense so stop trying to make it make sense.

Double vaccinated will no longer have to isolate etc when travelling. covid will still spread and the unvaccinated will get the blame. How can people not see what is right under their noses.

The emperor is stark bollock naked, open your eyes and look
You see that is the thing. You are less safe with vaccinated people with all restriction removed then the unvaccinated.
If you are safe around the vaccinated you are equally safe around the unvaccinated, it’s making zero logical sense.

Reactions: 7
I don't think any of the non vaccinated can be persuaded now. They're in too deep and can't see. "Vaccinated can still get covid!" yes but actually three times less likely to test positive.

The fact people are willing to die before getting this vaccine shows the extent.

Countries can do what they want to keep their residents safe. Good for them.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
OK, your opinion, I'm not going to argue, but can you please explain why so many doubles jabbed are in hospitals?
Because the majority of the country have been jabbed. It's like saying don't wear a seat belt because most people in car crashes are, when infact It's because if more people are doing something It's more likely to be that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So to hear about your friend, I am older then your friend, unvaccinated and just recovering from covid with no complication. Hopefully you can find some comfort in that.
I wonder how many unvaccinated do make fully recoveries, because it’s never talked about. We only hear if the ones that die, and yes it puts the fear in all of us, myself included.
I’ve had Covid unvaccinated and I am perfectly fine too

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Because the majority of the country have been jabbed. It's like saying don't wear a seat belt because most people in car crashes are, when infact It's because if more people are doing something It's more likely to be that way.

if the vaccine stops you from getting covid severely and many 1000s of people haven't taken the vaccine then the hospitals would be full of the unvaccinated, but they are not.

Please don't reply to try to make it make sense it's not making sense and neither are you.

I'm off here for a while, need to get out into the garden its the only place that makes any sense right now

Reactions: 4
It's astounding that some people STILL can't see that the vaccines are working. They are not perfect, but they have greatly weakened the link between cases and hospitalisations/deaths. I think some of these people are being deliberately obtuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
OK, your opinion, I'm not going to argue, but can you please explain why so many doubles jabbed are in hospitals?
Because over 73% of the adult population are double jabbed. The covid vaccine isn’t some miracle jab. There will be fully vaccinated people who will still get covid and end up in hospital. Same as with the flu vaccine

Reactions: 9
But they aren’t dead are they? You can’t deny the massive difference in people dying between now and January before the vaccine roll out.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A large proportion of people in hospitals with covid are asymptomatic. They only know they have it when they get admitted and tested. This goes for double jabbed too - just because people are in hospital with covid it doesn’t mean that’s what they are being treated for. Yes there will be some double jabbed on ventilators too, but the vaccine was never 100% effective. Also now we see stats like “60% of patients in hospital are double jabbed!” (Just as example not an exact figure)… this doesn’t imply the causation is the jab, and the figure of patients overall is lower. Having most of the population double jabbed means of course the amount in hospitals who are double jabbed increases. If every single person in the country had it 100% of all cases in hospital would be “double jabbed” . That was a very rambling way to explain something… sorry!

Reactions: 10
74% of the adult population have had 2 doses - a much higher percentage of people that are unjabbed / single jab.

For example - 100000 people are jabbed but all high risk, 1000 people are unjabbed but younger / less at risk - we're going to see maybe a more even mix in the hospitals. The key factor is 1. who is dying 2. long covid 3. how many of the jabbed are getting positive.

Covid is everywhere at the moment, we're seeing breakthrough cases due to Delta - it stands to reason that there will be vaccinated people in hospital getting help (or in there for another reason!)

No vaccine is 100%, may not be as effective in immune suppressed, a lot of the people double jabbed are older with more health issues, etc etc etc etc etc and another etc on top.

If we're going to use the tired old (not directed at you just in general) excuse that people dying from covid within 28 days could have been hit by a bus (seriously how many buses are hitting people these days!) then we can also use that reasoning that double jabbed in Hospital with covid could be there for another reason as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Please read the post I was replying to. It was not a standalone post. The poster was saying death was the result of being unvaccinated. I was trying to get them to see that the vaccinated are also dying.

Reactions: 3
At the height of the pandemic we had thousands dying every day. At the height of the pandemic we had thousands being admitted into hospital every day. This is NOT the case now, if people cannot see that this is as a result of vaccines, there is no reasoning with them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Please read the post I was replying to. It was not a standalone post. The poster was saying death was the result of being unvaccinated. I was trying to get them to see that the vaccinated are also dying.
The vaccine was never meant to 100% stop people catching it and stop people from dying. People really need to understand that the vaccine is working but there will still be deaths, but at a lesser rate than with no vaccine.

Reactions: 12
The vaccine was never meant to 100% stop people catching it and stop people from dying. People really need to understand that the vaccine is working but there will still be deaths, but at a lesser rate than with no vaccine.
Once again, I was talking to someone who blamed someone who died for their own death because they were not vaccinated.

"This is the end result of not taking vaccines"

Reactions: 2
Once again, I was talking to someone who blamed someone who died for their own death because they were not vaccinated.

"This is the end result of not taking vaccines"
But you do be to accept if you don’t take the vaccine your chances of dying fro Covid are higher. You have been given the option to try and prevent it and decided no to do it may have been the result of not taking the vaccine. You take that chance by not taking the vaccine.

Reactions: 5
I posted a few days ago about people being discharged from hospital as soon as they’re able to stand, even elderly with no care packages….

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
But you do be to accept if you don’t take the vaccine your chances of dying fro Covid are higher. You have been given the option to try and prevent it and decided no to do it may have been the result of not taking the vaccine. You take that chance by not taking the vaccine.

I don't have to accept any of this BS and won't. You can, and that's your choice.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.