Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can engage in difference in opinions and we will not always agree. I’d like to think it can be done in a respectful and tasteful manner regardless of what one believes in.
I was not calling other peoples opinions BS but the whole covid narrative BS.

I'm now out of this thread, until I'm off the menu

Reactions: 1
Latest PHE

England finally catching up with what the rest of the world has been saying

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The bribe of take a jab or no social life isn't working. Love that people aren't feeling the pressure.

Reactions: 7

Mark Drakeford is petty AF.
He knew that in England when restrictions ended they came into force as of 12.00am. He knew that many venues had scheduled events to coincide with this….. but in true Drakeford fashion he has to be different so the new rules come into effect at 6am. A whole 6 hours, what a difference that’s going to make :rolleyes: Yes the venues shouldn’t have jumped the gun but 7/8/21 starts at midnight not 6am.

Reactions: 1
Latest PHE

England finally catching up with what the rest of the world has been saying

Such a great statistic that shows that vaccines really are working! 89% of the adult population have had at least 1 dose of vaccine yet the majority of the 5600 currently in hospital are unvaccinated.... Delta really is seeking out that remaining 11%!

Reactions: 4
Such a great statistic that shows that vaccines really are working! 89% of the adult population have had at least 1 dose of vaccine yet the majority of the 5600 currently in hospital are unvaccinated.... Delta really is seeking out that remaining 11%!
Won't make a blind bit of difference as they're letting fully vaccinated people in from around the world spreading everything as they go ,even from countries with high cases of VOC.

Reactions: 3
Utter cockwomble. Piss taking bastard. bleeping useless turd. Hate the guy.
Don't hold back now 😂

This is why vaccines alone won’t keep people safe this is the variant Jennie Harries was talking about that’s rising in the US and has been detected in the UK yet the borders are open to fully vaccinated people they’re becoming more of a danger to society.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Appears to be true

Another 10 days until double jabbed minions of close contacts don't have to self isolate.

But super double jabbed Boris can still transmit or catch the virus.
Hope carries giving him a wide berth.

Had no idea definition close contact varied in Scotland.
Under Scottish rules he surely is and would have to isolate as both him and his aide were in bonny Scotland at the time.
Wonder if wee nicola make some political capital gains over this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
HELP - today I received a text message from
NHSTracing telling me I need to isolate.

Shocked at this as I don’t have the ap, nor have I been anywhere in this last month where I have wrote my name or number down, or have I seen anyone the last 3 days.

On closer inspection the message reads To Abby.
My name IS NOT Abby.

So I am guessing someone has used my number, changed a digit in their own.

I am just nervous i don’t know what to do? Just ignore it?

• Wow
Utter cockwomble. Piss taking bastard. bleeping useless turd. Hate the guy.
Don't be shy on sharing your feelings 😂

Don't hold back now 😂

This is why vaccines alone won’t keep people safe this is the variant Jennie Harries was talking about that’s rising in the US and has been detected in the UK yet the borders are open to fully vaccinated people they’re becoming more of a danger to society.
The scientists and doctors that were banned did try saying this at the start, and even Vallance or Whitty mentioned it whilst saying it was a risk worth taking.
Maybe they'll advocate for the pointless rule that is mandatory vaccination and domestic passports now, and the incredibly intelligent scientists and doctors will be allowed their jobs and reputation back

Don't be shy on sharing your feelings 😂

The scientists and doctors that were banned did try saying this at the start, and even Vallance or Whitty mentioned it whilst saying it was a risk worth taking.
Maybe they'll advocate for the pointless rule that is mandatory vaccination and domestic passports now, and the incredibly intelligent scientists and doctors will be allowed their jobs and reputation back
Well I think something will have to give. I don’t think it’s realistic to expect people to have never ending shots to keep these variants at bay while the government sit back and do nothing at the borders 🤷🏼‍♀️

But they aren’t dead are they? You can’t deny the massive difference in people dying between now and January before the vaccine roll out.
Correct me if I'm wrong chaps but I seem to remember a massive difference in deaths this time last year also and we didn't have the vaccine.
Or threats of missing out on things if non vaccinated

Reactions: 5
HELP - today I received a text message from
NHSTracing telling me I need to isolate.

Shocked at this as I don’t have the ap, nor have I been anywhere in this last month where I have wrote my name or number down, or have I seen anyone the last 3 days.

On closer inspection the message reads To Abby.
My name IS NOT Abby.

So I am guessing someone has used my number, changed a digit in their own.

I am just nervous i don’t know what to do? Just ignore it?
I would phone test and trace sounds like someone has given a fake number and used yours!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.