Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I'm wrong chaps but I seem to remember a massive difference in deaths this time last year also and we didn't have the vaccine.
Or threats of missing out on things if non vaccinated
Deaths are almost identical(if not slightly higher now), but we have 10s of thousands more cases now, even with vaccines.
Read into that what you will.
You can either say that vaccines are stopping deaths, or that vaccines are creating a problem with spread. Remembering that masks weren't mandatory this time last year, and we had freedom to do pretty much anything just like now and no vaccines or herd immunity at all

Attachments

Reactions: 6
i can’t find a way to contact them have to wait for them to contact me I think. Ahhh it’s so stressful.
There should be a number attached to the text or else look on the Gov site you can ring them I've rung them a couple of times .

Deaths are almost identical(if not slightly higher now), but we have 10s of thousands more cases now, even with vaccines.
You can either say that vaccines are stopping deaths, or that vaccines are creating a problem with spread. Remembering that masks weren't mandatory this time last year, and we had freedom to do pretty much anything just like now and no vaccines or herd immunity at all
I think vaccines have created an issue. I have been in isolation for what feels like forever, first stepping out into the world at large today.
Before I had to isolate, week one of freedom day, people were wearing masks.
I live in Devon. So many out of towners around not wearing masks, and even as someone on the CT board this pisses me off.

Believe it or not, I am still wearing mine. Mainly because although I have the all clear to be out in public again, I feel the need to protect others, if even slightly by my mask. I feel vaccines have made people over confident. The messages that vaccinated people are safeer then the unvaccinated haven’t help either.
We could debate the wearing of masks etc, but the lack of them denotes a huge shift in attitude and that’s something we are all vulnerable too.

Covid is not fun, even with a mild dose. Yes we have to learn to live with it, but the messages from this government is all wrong.
Just look what idiot man is doing today ( also why I have no defences stoping me from calling him a prick 🤣😂🤣)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’m currently recovering from COVID ( 13days from symptoms starting) so pretty much on the mend thankfully and now out of isolation 🙌 .. I am double vaccinated and had what is described as mild symptoms (didn’t feel mild .. horrid) but I didn’t end up in hospital so really happy, could have been so much worse .

Anyway once I had my positive PCR test my COVID-19 vaccine passport disappeared from the NHS app. It now states no records found. I’m assuming to stop people traveling when positive?.
My question is has anyone else had this happen, if so does your passport come back and how long does it take. I called 119 today but the operator hadn’t got a clue .. said it might come back in a few weeks ? Meant to be travelling in a weeks time

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Last summer we had far more rules and the Kent variant wasn't anywhere near as infectious as the Indian one is. We have to hope we don't get another variant that spreads even quicker or restrictions will return. Plans are already in place for them.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Last summer we had far more rules and the Kent variant wasn't anywhere near as infectious as the Indian one is. We have to hope we don't get another variant that spreads even quicker or restrictions will return. Plans are already in place for them.

No more lockdowns 😫… I bet this is on your Crimbo list 😁
08FEA12A-A255-491F-9B14-B23160362D12.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

At this time last year the only difference we had was clubs were still shut, everything else was the same, bar some places up north who were hit with a local lockdown

I called restrictions coming in September a while back, you can literally predict everything, and have been able to do for around a year

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The Columbian one is said to be even worse than the Delta that's the one they think is in Florida but the US don't sequence as much as the UK .

Reactions: 2
No more lockdowns 😫… I bet this is on your Crimbo list 😁View attachment 700660
Something possibly for Christmas to get the young girls in my family so they have a real female role model to look up to not some stupid influencer or reality TV person :D

It seems the French go running for a vaccine at the first sign of a bribe to be able to keep doing things, unlike the UK.

Reactions: 2
The Columbian one is said to be even worse than the Delta that's the one they think is in Florida but the US don't sequence as much as the UK .
There will always be something else, it's a virus and it will always change. That's why the cock and bull passports and mandatory vaccines are pointless. Even if everyone took a jab it will never change, even the scientists have said that. Viruses are built to evade immunity and survive, its not a new thing, its centurys old basic science.
The only difference with this is the fear mongering that's gone with it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There will always be something else, it's a virus and it will always change. That's why the cock and bull passports and mandatory vaccines are pointless. Even if everyone took a jab it will never change, even the scientists have said that. Viruses are built to evade immunity and survive, its not a new thing, its centurys old basic science.
The only difference with this is the fear mongering that's gone with it
Yeah especially as it’s been found in the animal kingdom so it’s just not possible
D40DDD2A-77AA-4E2E-85A1-08F615A898E9.jpeg

Interesting what's source of that?
Amazed 7 case Colombian varient in Belgian nursing home.
Saying that there's total sequence in uk of 37 cases so far 5 this week.

Reactions: 1
I'm fed up if the different rules for government .

I'm fed up if the perpetual lie that vaccines block transmission.

I'm extra fed up that once again their idiocy may lead to 2 half term circuit breakers/ mini lockdown ruining October and Xmas again.
Clearly school have an impact on infections yet they keep denying they do and refusing vaccinate teenagers.

Irreversible my arse. Cost of summer of freedom.
Dreading September.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.