Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad you said not forced. That’s my own personal fear, forced.
I caught covid from my child who picked it up from school. So the link is there.
I can see that point. I am against kids being forced it to the point where parents shouldn't even be allowed to choose if their kid has the jab. If you're at school and have a health issue then exceptions should be made if the person who would be jabbed wants it. The opinion of the parents doesn't matter.

China will always get away with it. The rest of the world is scared they will end the world with a nuclear world war 3 if provoked and Brits are still buying made in China labeled products to fund their world dominance. After what China have brought to the world I can't believe any decent person would buy any product that was made there still.
[/QUOTE]
Have you seen how much stuff is made in China that we rely on in everyday life .

Reactions: 4
I can see that point. I am against kids being forced it to the point where parents shouldn't even be allowed to choose if their kid has the jab. If you're at school and have a health issue then exceptions should be made if the person who would be jabbed wants it. The opinion of the parents doesn't matter.

China will always get away with it. The rest of the world is scared they will end the world with a nuclear world war 3 if provoked and Brits are still buying made in China labeled products to fund their world dominance. After what China have brought to the world I can't believe any decent person would buy any product that was made there still.
Have you seen how much stuff it made in China that we rely on in everyday life .
[/QUOTE]
LFTs for a start 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's a cock, but tbf taking a backhander is no different to GPs getting paid by the government to administer the vaccines, or in fact pushing any other kind of drugs on us thanks to bribes from pharmaceutical companies 🤷🏼‍♀️
They say everybody has their price !

Reactions: 1

Have you seen how much stuff it made in China that we rely on in everyday life .
[/QUOTE]

Exactly and we have a couple of million in the UK without a job and a lot of the still two million on furlough will be looking for work soon too, so the government could have been working at helping people back in to work making things China do for us so we don't need them.

What a sobering read that is. Doctors think the worse of something so when it's not as bad as it could have been it's a result. There are too many people registered to the same GP surgeries across the country. Where I live has massively increased in size since childhood with way too many houses being built on fields, but the village surgery being the same size. As a kid and teenager you could get to see your doctor easily and now it's far harder.

Reactions: 1

He's one of the many around the world who would still be alive if it wasn't for lockdowns that do far more bad than good and damages mental health. He was a hard worker who had his job taken from him because of a few covid cases.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I posted yesterday on another thread ‘there’s no way like the American way ‘ and here we are
2B23B2C5-FE98-4410-B865-7BD544971E7D.jpeg

I see all over 50s will get the a Pfizer booster

Two things I can't believe about Australia who are usually a reasonable country.....

1) They think covid can be eliminated.

2) They are so heavy handed with the army and drones that China and Russia would be proud of them.

Reactions: 5
Is anyone else still being 'careful' and limiting social contacts? I really want to take my son to the cinema but there's no SD and it just feels unsafe.

My sis in law posted a story on SM last night and she was out with family, the pub was heaving and looked like a world before covid. Good for many people's MH I guess but it's scared me. Were going on hol together this week and I'm anxious she'll have caught the C. I work in education so used to being around lots and lots of people, albeit at a distance or with a mask on.

I'm a worrier anyway and have both jabs (clinically vulnerable and pregnant). Sorry for the moan.

Reactions: 3
Now it's all down to bribery!

We shouldn't need to bribe the younger generation, they should be forced to have the jab.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Is anyone else still being 'careful' and limiting social contacts? I really want to take my son to the cinema but there's no SD and it just feels unsafe.

My sis in law posted a story on SM last night and she was out with family, the pub was heaving and looked like a world before covid. Good for many people's MH I guess but it's scared me. Were going on hol together this week and I'm anxious she'll have caught the C. I work in education so used to being around lots and lots of people, albeit at a distance or with a mask on.

I'm a worrier anyway and have both jabs (clinically vulnerable and pregnant). Sorry for the moan.
I am still being cautious by wearing a mask and keeping my distance. I saw my family last month that I haven’t seen in over a year and seen friends recently too. I have avoided crowded places just because of my own worries and anxiety.

Don’t apologise for feeling the way you do, you are entitled to feel this way and it is totally understandable. Take your time with things and do what feels right for you in terms of meeting people or going to places. It is important you feel comfortable and safe.

Reactions: 10

I am - my husband is immune suppressed so I worry too much to go back to full normality.

Not ideal tbh - not sure what solution is but can't go on like we are really. I've just decided to try and ignore what other people are saying and stick to what I think is best - end of the day that's all you can do.

With my in laws - I've just asked they do a lateral flow before we see them (they work in schools / go out to pubs/clubs etc) - not ideal as they're not 100% but I think better than nothing. If you're worried, I would ask her to do that just to be sure you're safe and then you can enjoy some time away without worrying as much 🙂

I think you should only do stuff within your comfort zone .I personally have been to many places from trampoline parks to funfairs (in the most infec ted place on this Island ) but I don't fear the virus I accept I'll catch it when it's my time but I refuse to waste that time, life is too short . I've also noticed a massive drop in people wearing masks here so for those that don't feel comfortable in indoor settings it must be a worry .

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Some cinemas are still operating with social distancing. So might be worth seeing if you could go a bit further afield to a different cinema with SD

Reactions: 2
Asking for a neighbour.
Her son was pinged as his stepson has tested positive. He then received a message saying they had pinged him by mistake and to ignore the previous message.
He then moved out of the home immediately and deleted the NHS T&T app. (The marriage is o er and he was leaving anyway)
He has done 3 lateral flows which were all negative.
He’s on day 5.
Should he still be isolating.

I’ve been to the cinema a few times and really impressed with the measures in cinemas, l would just go for quieter time and/or a cinema like the Everyman where you are more spread out anyway

I’ve been to the cinema a few times and really impressed with the measures in cinemas, l would just go for quieter time and/or a cinema like the Everyman where you are more spread out anyway
Thanks everyone for the replies. I rang the cinema and they're leaving one seat free between them. So not sur show much distance that us maybe 1/2 a metre not enough for a 2hr film for me. But, I get that we are returning to a sort of normal and this has to happen. Just feels hard ATM.

Reactions: 6
Asking for a neighbour.
Her son was pinged as his stepson has tested positive. He then received a message saying they had pinged him by mistake and to ignore the previous message.
He then moved out of the home immediately and deleted the NHS T&T app. (The marriage is o er and he was leaving anyway)
He’s on day 5.
In short, no

Asking for a neighbour.
He’s on day 5.
There is no legal requirement to isolate after being pinged. So in theory he never needed to to begin with, especially saying they have since told him not to bother. The rest is up to his personal opinion on it tbh. I wouldn't have in the first place, but he's gotta do what he feels is 'right'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.