Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask why?
Because I don’t wish to have the vaccine. I am also post covid so have some form of natural immunity. I feel it is unfair to have people lose their jobs over a personal choice issue.
As you can still catch and pass on Covid regardless of vaccine status it is nothing bout coercive control and discrimination.
What I will say is a fellow colleague who is double jabbed also caught covid and had a much worse time of it then me. We would have potentially caught the same one ( variant) from the same place…….

Reactions: 11
As is the same for everyone else!
People are entitled to believe in what they do, I’ve never pushed or said directly to someone go and get the vaccine. 😤

No one is disputing that they are doing something, but the fact is they aren’t doing what we want and need them to do. Herd immunity is out of the question with the delta variant that exists, it’s going to be worse with emerging variants.
I have never stated they are the holy grail and that they mean the end of Covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
People are entitled to believe in what they do, I’ve never pushed or said directly to someone go and get the vaccine. 😤

I have never stated they are the holy grail and that they mean the end of Covid.
And I never indicated that you did you don’t need to get so riled up. I’ve just said what professor pollard has, that the vaccine programme isn’t doing what it should be , that herd immunity won’t be reached, we need to learn to live with covid. Our vaccines should go to poor countries, that’s not an attack on you it’s the science. No one is suggesting no one get vaccinated they’re suggesting we change the approach and focus on to treatment of covid rather than preventative measures because they’re not standing up to current variants and won’t stand against future variants.

Can I ask about symptoms in here at all? I’ve tested positive this week and I’ve woken up today with a hives like rash all over my body. It’s growing throughout the day it’s on my eyelid under my eye, all over my legs. I’m sure it’s starting in my head too as it’s so itchy.

I’m currently 7 weeks pregnant as well and unsure if it can be attributed to covid or pregnancy. I can’t seem to find anything online to give me advice.

• Sad
They aren’t doing what we’d like them to do though. It was initially believed we could obtain herd immunity with vaccination hence why the programme for vaccination is built using a herd immunity model, they aren’t doing that, so that’s why there needs to be a change to the vaccination programme.
Yes - I think this was inevitable once it became apparent that we would only be reducing spread and mitigating rather that stopping it dead.
The scientists would have been at least half expecting this based on similar viruses, and the rest of us probably guessed it might come to this but we're in denial because it does in a way feel like admitting defeat, to have to live with it.

Can I ask about symptoms in here at all? I’ve tested positive this week and I’ve woken up today with a hives like rash all over my body. It’s growing throughout the day it’s on my eyelid under my eye, all over my legs. I’m sure it’s starting in my head too as it’s so itchy.

I’m currently 7 weeks pregnant as well and unsure if it can be attributed to covid or pregnancy. I can’t seem to find anything online to give me advice.
Hives is definitely a rare symptom - have you tried calling your GP see if they can electronically send a prescription for some relief and a friend/family member collect it?

Contact your GP or midwife would be the best advice, hope you feel better soon 🤞🏻

No one is disputing that they are doing something, but the fact is they aren’t doing what we want and need them to do. Herd immunity is out of the question with the delta variant that exists, it’s going to be worse with emerging variants.
How are they not doing what we want them to? If it wasn't for the vaccine deaths would have been way higher and society wouldn't have been allowed to open back up.

Reactions: 4

Wishing you a speedy recovery, like others have said contact your midwife and get reassured. Stress can make them worse.

Reactions: 1
Because I don’t wish to have the vaccine. I am also post covid so have some form of natural immunity. I feel it is unfair to have people lose their jobs over a personal choice issue.
As you can still catch and pass on Covid regardless of vaccine status it is nothing bout coercive control and discrimination.
What I will say is a fellow colleague who is double jabbed also caught covid and had a much worse time of it then me. We would have potentially caught the same one ( variant) from the same place…….
Natural immunity isn't as strong as what the vaccine gives you and it doesn't last as long as what the vaccine does. You complain about it being coercive to try and force you to have a jab but don't like the idea of business owners deciding who works from them. If you don't want the jab don't have it. If a business owner doesn't want staff or customers who haven't had the jab they don't have to because it's their choice just like it's yours. You are a third as likely to pass on covid or catch it if you've been jabbed.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How are they not doing what we want them to? If it wasn't for the vaccine deaths would have been way higher and society wouldn't have been allowed to open back up.
We want them to create herd immunity, that’s what the entire vaccination programme is designed upon. I am not disputing they lessen symptoms and have saved lives. I am agreeing with the professor who directs the vaccination programme.

Wishing you a speedy recovery, like others have said contact your midwife and get reassured. Stress can make them worse.
Contact your GP or midwife would be the best advice, hope you feel better soon 🤞🏻
Hives is definitely a rare symptom - have you tried calling your GP see if they can electronically send a prescription for some relief and a friend/family member collect it?
Thank you all, it’s not been a symptom I’ve seen in any article. I’m waiting for a call from my GP to discuss what I can use and still be safe.
The clinic I contact for my midwife was no help yesterday they seem to be washing their hands when it comes to covid due to it being a medical issue.

Natural immunity isn't as strong as what the vaccine gives you and it doesn't last as long as what the vaccine does. You complain about it being coercive to try and force you to have a jab but don't like the idea of business owners deciding who works from them. If you don't want the jab don't have it. If a business owner doesn't want staff or customers who haven't had the jab they don't have to because it's their choice just like it's yours. You are a third as likely to pass on covid or catch it if you've been jabbed.
Wrong, recent studies into the vaccines show a rapid decline at 6 months down to 16%. So sorry, not superior to natural immunity.
If you want to support segregation, that’s your choice, just like it’s mine to oppose it.

Reactions: 8
Thank you all, it’s not been a symptom I’ve seen in any article. I’m waiting for a call from my GP to discuss what I can use and still be safe.
The clinic I contact for my midwife was no help yesterday they seem to be washing their hands when it comes to covid due to it being a medical issue.
They ask about rashes as a symptom on the Zoe app. Hope your feeling better soon xx

That’s awful you’d think they’d have a dedicated helpline for women in your position , hopefully your GP will be in touch soon .I can’t believe they just left it without giving you any advice at all x

You have quoted me and said ‘you’re’ so that is directed at me. I have never ever pushed anything onto people, I have my views and opinions but I do not force it on to anyone.
Depends on the way people interpret your posts ,including sighting there’s proof of particular things when there isn’t .

Wrong, recent studies into the vaccines show a rapid decline at 6 months down to 16%. So sorry, not superior to natural immunity.
If you want to support segregation, that’s your choice, just like it’s mine to oppose it.
Pfizer is 84% after six months.....

Moderna after six months is 93%....

I don't support segregation I support everyone having the right to choose to make their own decision so much like you don't want the vaccine companies might want people to if they are to work for them or be a customer and that is also their choice. It's not up to the unvaccinated to tell people how to run their businesses and it's not up to the government to tell people to take a jab.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.