Coronavirus disease outbreak - COVID-19 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to go to asda at 6am but they have implemented shopping hours for the vunrable.

Reactions: 2
Hi - I've been in isolation since weds last week - my husband had a fever, then my baby son and then I developed a fever on Saturday. Have had a temperature over 38 since. My family have recovered. I seem to be on the mend..does anyone have info how I can be tested in community to see if I have had coronavirus? (Once I'm out of isolation) Seems likely as I've just had fever and muscle aches and have never known a cold to cause a temp for six days!
As far as I know no one is getting tested unless their hospitalised ,there's a doctor where I am and he's self isolating as he has flu like symptoms and they refused to test him..

Lidl still have loads of their SOS 79p hand cream left when I went last night, I've been using it for the past two months and barely seem to have used any :)

Ignore the influencers flogging a £16 tiny pot of hand cream!

Reactions: 19
My dad just messaged me he’s a copper in Birmingham they’ve all been told the county may go into lockdown tomorrow. The PM is to make an announcement this afternoon on TV.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know what happens with children under social services?

My child’s nursery is shut from Friday till further notice also

Reactions: 1
I was in Wilko this morning. People were fighting and pushing each other, to get toilet paper!!! I'm just speechless. :oops:🤷‍♀️
What is wrong with people? I know it's a scary, new situation but, seriously? People need to calm the duck down.

Reactions: 6
My dad just messaged me he’s a copper in Birmingham they’ve all been told the county may go into lockdown tomorrow. The PM is to make an announcement this afternoon on TV.
I've just read they're 20,000 troops on standby poised for London ?

Lidl still have loads of their SOS 79p hand cream left when I went last night, I've been using it for the past two months and barely seem to have used any :)

clay de poop is influencer approved and only costs £700. Some may say it’s game changing/the dream/everything. 😐

thanks for that last part I needed a good chuckle this morning!😁x
nobody makes me run, hold a gun to my head or use a toilet roll on a stick to lure me into a field for physical exercise, it’s still not happening,
I’m staying right where I am, il chain myself to the fridge with Rebecca Lambs string cheese,

There is far too much uncertainty in the world right now, seeing me running would push many people in my life into hysteria,
things are really bad when we hit that level of desperation.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, you can also order from the likes of HelloEve. You fill out some questions and then it gets checked over by a doctor before they send your pills. Usually takes a couple of days.
amazing id never heard of this thank you!

I'd refrase that to "ignorr alll thoverpriced tit influencers flog" 😂

Reactions: 4
We have family in North Cornwall that are both over 70 but in their own. We are over 200 miles away and I’m worried about them being on their own. They have a big house and we could all stay there but they have no children if their own and I am their only niece. I feel like I should be there helping them and I don’t know what to do for the best. I have a 1yr old and my partner can work from anywhere. I just don’t know what to do to support the elderly members of my family.

Having a meltdown 😥
Hubby usually works away for weeks at a time and thought my luck was in that we'd actually be able to use this time as family time, albeit stuck inside.

He's gone to live with his best friend that has MS for 12 weeks as of today to look after him.

He's just left and I feel like we've broken up 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
If u said it was for paracetamol or food id get the panic but loo roll i still dont understand!!
It’s disgusting the way some people behave! I wonder if anyone has thought about going half’s on the last of products and splitting them outside the shop.
You really see people’s true colours in times like this 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what happens with children under social services?

My child’s nursery is shut from Friday till further notice also
My daughter is on a CIN plan and I’ve been told physical meetings will not take place but to call if I need to. Not sure about children who are more heavily involved with SS though

We have family in North Cornwall that are both over 70 but in their own. We are over 200 miles away and I’m worried about them being on their own. They have a big house and we could all stay there but they have no children if their own and I am their only niece. I feel like I should be there helping them and I don’t know what to do for the best. I have a 1yr old and my partner can work from anywhere. I just don’t know what to do to support the elderly members of my family.
This is my worry too. Do I bring my parents over to stay? Or will I be allowed to shop for them even though they are 50 mins away. I don’t know where we all stand or what to do for the best xx

• Sad
Having a meltdown 😥
Hubby usually works away for weeks at a time and thought my luck was in that we'd actually be able to use this time as family time, albeit stuck inside.

He's gone to live with his best friend that has MS for 12 weeks as of today to look after him.

He's just left and I feel like we've broken up 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh how Sad your husband sounds like a wonderful friend, it's such a shame as you need him too.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My daughter is on a CIN plan and I’ve been told physical meetings will not take place but to call if I need to. Not sure about children who are more heavily involved with SS though
Ahh I can relate.
My little boy is under occupational therapy, SALT and Paed Dev and they've all emailed this morning saying their services are now on hold but will support families via email and telephone instead.

Anymore news on the schools being open for key workers? Anyone heard anything from thier schools? I'm really interested in how it will work.

I think itsbetter to stay away.. meand mybsister are both early 30s our parents are healthy but 70 and 71and we've made the decision to stay away jsut in case we infected them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.