Coronavirus disease outbreak - COVID-19 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here at the moment, restricted numbers, only close family and friends and extra hygiene measures in place.
I think going forward things might change 🙁
Definitely if Italy is anything to go by it’s devastating 😢.,,,all medical students at Queens are to graduate early to help out front line staff they’ve announced 😲

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
It's Thursday. Daily press conferences started on Monday. Therefore, today is the fourth. Bit worrying how Boris can't count to four 😳😂😂

(before anyone leaps to his defence, I'm well aware his days have all probably blurred into one)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone who just watched the press conference think they were being very hypocritical (if that's the right word). Going on about when they start to see the decline then they would make it a priority to find, test and isolate the people who still have it? If they did this in the bleeping beginning instead or the 'herd immunity' plan, maybe we wouldn't be heading for such a big peak. Honestly this press conference mad me angry.

Reactions: 13
Cant get through to the doctors so just gonna self isolate in my room and hope for the best 🤞

Reactions: 2
The way he was flapping his arms about I thought he was going to whip out a wand and charm book 😂
He said that the tests to see if we've had the virus already will be like a pregnancy test 🤷🏻‍♀️
Visions of Boris whipping out his wand is making me feel feverish 🥵🤢🤮😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Well that was a waste of time! WTF's he playing at??? My eldest lives in the London borough with the highest cases, she's still going to work as they haven't shut down. She's so scared!

• Sad
Sorry if someone else mentioned this but my local town has three chemists and all of them are only allowing 3 people in at a time and no browsing - just go and get medicine/prescription. Feels very wierd.
Apologies to anyone who works in a chemist but the one I was in they had gone a bit power mad and shouting instructions at everyone angrily.

Well that was a waste of time! WTF's he playing at??? My eldest lives in the London borough with the highest cases, she's still going to work as they haven't shut down. She's so scared!
Some employers are playing God with their employees’ lives at this point. However, the government aren’t taking this seriously enough. Companies won’t shut down fully unless they absolutely have to and the government need to take a lead. We all hope that business will “do the right thing” but they simply aren’t.

Reactions: 9
Ripping my ears off
Goughing my eyes out
Cutting out my tongue off as we speak 😁

Clearly misinformed. Sincere apologies to all.
Hmm i wouldnt because i dont believe him, he was too jovial for my liking. I think it was to lull ppl

Reactions: 4
Thanks, I’ll try that. Did he just explain he couldn’t get any or did he need to go into detail about what was wrong?
Both I think. I need it for C section recovery and he explained that and that all local shops near us appear to be out

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one who finds Boris strangely attractive.......then again could be the Gin.🥴🍷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I didn’t watch but read about the “pregnancy test, but with blood” comment here. So like a blood test, then? He’s so dumb. I can’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I didn’t watch but read about the “pregnancy test, but with blood” comment here. So like a blood test, then? He’s so dumb. I can’t.
I think he meant it as its going to be presenting results as quickly as a pregnancy test.
😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.