Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up from Friday. Wtf has Maria done to her face? I can’t tell if she’s had work done or whether it’s the other end of the scale and she’s just a bit wrinkly now? 😂 maybe it was just her expression...

Don’t mind Todd but Billy and his partner get absolutely on my wick.
The whole lot of them are dreadful. Paul and Billy I don't think go. They promised passion and well I'm still waiting. Never saw it. And Todd needs to leave again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t mind Todd but Billy and his partner get absolutely on my wick.
That's a shame, I hear there's a spin off coming...
Billy the imaginary Vicar.
"Join Billy on his adventures with his magic Man-bag, righting the wrongs of Wetherfield with his trusty sidekick Flat Nose the retired Police Bloodhound...."

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For such a very small street. They now have 7 gay people living on it! Time for the producers to think of new combinations of people

Reactions: 8
You.mean like half human, half cat? Or maybe cut a few of them in to pieces and stitxh them back together? Roy... But with Devs head? Steve's body but Gail's head? That's a thought..
No.! How about someone from South Asia? Or a Mexican or an Australian. They would bring a different nuance to the street

Reactions: 4
No.! How about someone from South Asia? Or a Mexican or an Australian. They would bring a different nuance to the street
Not sure the writers would be able to cope tbh. Even the Ray actor had to pretend to be Mancunian instead of just someone from Birmingham.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it just me but I don’t like Daisy she’s not necessary adds nothing she’s just so annoying.How is she related to Jenny?

Reactions: 19
Is it just me but is Asha way more into Nina than Nina is Asha? Cos at first I thought it was the other way round 😂

Reactions: 10
Is it me or do they need to make the sets more interesting. Classic Corrie’s Kabin was much better than the current poky small Kabin which just looks like a set. Leanne’s flat also doesn’t look realistic and don’t get me started on Gemma and Chesney’s. I don’t know how they fit everyone in with all the cushions and throws they have. The Rovers is cold and un inviting. And for a builder Eddie has managed to ruin No3.

Reactions: 5
Is it me or do they need to make the sets more interesting. Classic Corrie’s Kabin was much better than the current poky small Kabin which just looks like a set. Leanne’s flat also doesn’t look realistic and don’t get me started on Gemma and Chesney’s. I don’t know how they fit everyone in with all the cushions and throws they have. The Rovers is cold and un inviting. And for a builder Eddie has managed to ruin No3.
The worst is Fizz & Tyrone's place. I can't even look at it with all those clashing patterns 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.