Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Kevin’s sister. Does anyone remember her many many years ago in a children’s programme Johnny Briggs. You’re probably all too young! She always stole the scene then. You kind of believed she had done Ray in but weren’t surprised when she went to that hotel and he came out of the bathroom!! Me and my hubby both shouted we knew it. Sad of us really!

I think of her in Johnny Briggs as Rita every time I see her on the telly 🤣 Aw the memories, Humprey, Albert, Razzle the dog, his best friend Pam and that theme tune!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think of her in Johnny Briggs as Rita every time I see her on the telly 🤣 Aw the memories, Humprey, Albert, Razzle the dog, his best friend Pam and that theme tune!
I remember her from Johnny Briggs and she was in Spatz too!

Reactions: 2
I just had to google this too and it seems to be when drugs are moved from area to area usually by young or vulnerable people
That's it exactly. It looks like Simon is going to be a runner and possibly Summer hence why she's played by and older actress suddenly

Reactions: 4
And Deidre’s Pilot 🤣 Today’s show doesn’t compare. Characters are incredibly boring in comparison

Reactions: 3
Just catching up, can’t believe there was (not one, two!!!) police officers who weren’t Craig when whatshisface went looking for Grace

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else watching Classic Corrie and enjoying more.
Yes ! Especially the clothes, the sets .. the accents ! Can’t take toyah and Leanne seriously in the up to date one now 🤣.
Dedrie and John kissing, Liz’s hair, Maureen and Fred and don’t get me started on Roy’s not so posh accent and Gail seeming not so dim.

• Haha
Yes ! Especially the clothes, the sets .. the accents ! Can’t take toyah and Leanne seriously in the up to date one now 🤣.
Dedrie and John kissing, Liz’s hair, Maureen and Fred and don’t get me started on Roy’s not so posh accent and Gail seeming not so dim.
And Mike Barlow! Watched a one the other day when alma got a job at freshco and he went mad 😂

I can’t believe Malachy Fisher is on the street!!! Did a right double take when I saw him

Why has he aged about 30 years?

Reactions: 1
I am currently catching up on episodes that I've missed, I've just watched Friday 22nd January's episode, did anyone else feel uncomfortable when Sally was telling Kevin about Faye's assault. It was not so long ago that Michael Le Vell was being accused of similar behaviour. I know he got off, but it still made me cringe watching that scene.

Last edited:
I am currently catching up on episodes that I've missed, I've just watched Friday 22nd January's episode, did anyone else feel uncomfortable when Sally was telling Kevin about Faye's assault. It was not so long ago that Michael Le Vell was being accused of similar behaviour. I know he got off, but it still made me cringe watching that scene.
Maybe the producers were getting a dig in. I'm surprised with his other behaviour and how he was turning up under the influence etc he still even has a job there. Other actors got sacked for less

Reactions: 3
No, it’s my understanding that he was not guilty

Reactions: 1
No, it’s my understanding that he was not guilty
That's what she said. Got off is same as not guilty. Having read the notes etc and who it was it was quite a questionable verdict. I certainly believed her but that's just my opinion. He's been found innocent that's all there is to it. Now the turning up to work drunk and admitting to taking drugs is a different matter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.