Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it bad I absolutely love Ray. There’s just something about him; so bad yet so good

Reactions: 2
I'm confused about this big social issue story that involves nina and asha's love story at its heart but also ropes in kevin and abi which would suggest drugs like in hollyoaks and maybe Jack or seb gets caught up because Simon is supposed to get involved with drugs so it might spiral from there.
And honour killing by a 16year old boy when his Dad is supportive seems highly controversial and extreme.
Didn't they just swap the actor because the other one quit to focus on his education?

I love Kevin’s sister. Does anyone remember her many many years ago in a children’s programme Johnny Briggs. You’re probably all too young! She always stole the scene then. You kind of believed she had done Ray in but weren’t surprised when she went to that hotel and he came out of the bathroom!! Me and my hubby both shouted we knew it. Sad of us really!

Reactions: 9
I'm confused about this big social issue story that involves nina and asha's love story at its heart but also ropes in kevin and abi which would suggest drugs like in hollyoaks and maybe Jack or seb gets caught up because Simon is supposed to get involved with drugs so it might spiral from there.
And honour killing by a 16year old boy when his Dad is supportive seems highly controversial and extreme.
Didn't they just swap the actor because the other one quit to focus on his education?
Where have you got all this from? Ive not heard of any of it lol

Reactions: 1
I love Kevin’s sister. Does anyone remember her many many years ago in a children’s programme Johnny Briggs. You’re probably all too young! She always stole the scene then. You kind of believed she had done Ray in but weren’t surprised when she went to that hotel and he came out of the bathroom!! Me and my hubby both shouted we knew it. Sad of us really!
I remember her in Dinnerladies

Reactions: 7
I felt sorry for Simon in last nights ep. Dick move from Peter not even trying to save his own life, Simons brother has literally not long died!!!

I get too invested like its real life. Im also shocked if their killing off Peter Barlow? He just doesn't seem like a character they'd kill??

Reactions: 3
I liked the scene in the Rovers with all the women and the funeral director. It gave me a much needed laugh.

Have any other soaps done a County Lines story with the teens? I only watch EE and Corrie but county lines is so topical right now I’d be surprised if one of them doesn’t do a storyline

Have any other soaps done a County Lines story with the teens? I only watch EE and Corrie but county lines is so topical right now I’d be surprised if one of them doesn’t do a storyline
That’s what Corrie are doing right with Simon and the other HS’s

Am I the only one who rolls my eyes when Peter and Carla are in a scene
Nope. Dreadful couple always have been. They act like he's her soulmate and forget they bonded through him helping her with her grief over Liam the true love of her life. Barely any mention of him nor the baby she lost with Peter or the fact her brother is in prison for killing Peter's mistress. Absolute toxic couple that sets a bad example. She should have chosen Lucas

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hollyoaks are doing it

Agree with Peter & Carla soooo bad for each other. Didnt she do something with Daniel as well? And he shagged Tina then Carlas brother killed her 🙄

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but Carla really annoys me, especially in yesterday’s episode

Hollyoaks are doing it

Agree with Peter & Carla soooo bad for each other. Didnt she do something with Daniel as well? And he shagged Tina then Carlas brother killed her 🙄
yeah I’m sure her and Daniel either slept together or had a ongoing thing. she’s making her way around the family

The county lines stuff, yes it's important but I cba with it constantly everywhere. We have to deal with it at work I don't want every channel having it on and it is one soap after the other for the last 2 years

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.