Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me either ,so boring and predictable .I think they could have done something much better with Nina

They need to get shot ,no one cares about this storyline with his son and he’s not funny .Don’t really see the point of him
Although it seems like their planning some kind of honour killing with Aadi that’s why the actor has been changed.But I’m still not interested in the storyline.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Although it seems like their planning some kind of honour killing with Aadi that’s why the actor has been changed.But I’m still not interested in the storyline.
Someone tell me I'm not going mad. I swear there was a post somewhere on this thread that Corrie was planning an epic storyline that was something that had never been done before. Involving the kids and also Abbie. I can't find it now but I definitely remember reading it! Maybe it will be the honour killing.

Someone tell me I'm not going mad. I swear there was a post somewhere on this thread that Corrie was planning an epic storyline that was something that had never been done before. Involving the kids and also Abbie. I can't find it now but I definitely remember reading it! Maybe it will be the honour killing.
Has this storyline been confirmed? I’m quite enjoying seeing more of Asha and Aadi.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if the opening sequences of Corrie will be updated this year? I've noticed they tend to update them every 10 years or so.

I read the big story involving the youth characters it was to do with drugs. Country lines drug stories.

Bad news for Norris fans; the actor has retired. I have to admit I'm devastated at this news but hope he enjoys his retirement. We need more comedy in our soaps.
Coronation Street's Norris Coles leaves soap after 27 years when actor Malcolm Hebden secretly retires (thesun.co.uk)
This is sad. The Kabin used to be a hive of activity. I’m watching classic Corrie where Rita and Mavis make the newsagents a more interesting place for scenes. Then Rita and Norris were good fun. I find Cathy and Brian boring and I don’t think the set is as good as the old one (pre tram crash) and not helping it make the Kabin a good meeting place.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’m a few weeks behind but just watching the episode where they’re driving round in that bloody trailer thing shouting

what the duck?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched last nights episode. Are they deliberately making Emma more stupid than Kirk? She wasn’t this stupid when she was introduced, more sweet

Reactions: 2
So boring how they made Abi the one to bring Ray down 😴 should have got someone more devoted to the street like bloody Ken to take him down not some baghead who shagged him. I cant bare her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So boring how they made Abi the one to bring Ray down 😴 should have got someone more devoted to the street like bloody Ken to take him down not some baghead who shagged him. I cant bare her 🤣
I agree Abi is so annoying.Loved her in Shameless though.

So annoying that it’s Abi they write to help save the street when she’s been there all of 5 minutes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.