Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re posting in case you missed it
It was a LIE that she died!

I don’t remember that woman unless she was the woman who was mentioned in the domestic incident newspaper report found by Aliya when she started investigating Geoff.

There’s Elaine who is Tim’s real mother - she was forced to abandon Tim as a baby by Geoff.

Then Phillipa was another woman who Geoff told Tim was his real mother (I think?). He then claimed Phillipa was dead which was a lie. Don’t think we ever found out what happened to her.

When Elaine turned up Tim was like “no Phillipa was my mother and she’s dead” at first wasn’t he? He couldn’t accept it at first.

It’s a bit confusing but I think that’s the gist.

Or was it that Phillipa was Elaines name at the time and she changed her name after leaving to protect herself from Geoff? I’m not sure now😂 Geoff is a rat.

Loved seeing him out himself in court. Imran knew he was going to blow up if he just kept picking his story apart and highlighting the obvious holes. Couldn’t believe the audacity when Geoff tried to get Yasmeen to go home with him!

Reactions: 1
There’s Elaine who is Tim’s real mother - she was forced to abandon Tim as a baby by Geoff.

Then Phillipa was another woman who Geoff told Tim was his real mother (I think?). He then claimed Phillipa was dead which was a lie. Don’t think we ever found out what happened to her.

When Elaine turned up Tim was like “no Phillipa was my mother and she’s dead” at first wasn’t he? He couldn’t accept it at first.

It’s a bit confusing but I think that’s the gist.

Or was it that Phillipa was Elaines name at the time and she changed her name after leaving to protect herself from Geoff? I’m not sure now😂 Geoff is a rat.

Loved seeing him out himself in court. Imran knew he was going to blow up if he just kept picking his story apart and highlighting the obvious holes. Couldn’t believe the audacity when Geoff tried to get Yasmeen to go home with him!
yes I think phillipa was elaines previous name as she had a new identity when she got away from him

Re posting in case you missed it
It was a LIE that she died!
incase YOU missed it, Elaine and Tess ( who Tim thought was his real mum) are 2 different people. Tess died, Elaine hasn’t!

Yes that sounds about right. Elaine/Phillipa are the same person and it was Tess who Tim was led to believe was his real mum. Is Tess actually dead?

Not confusing at all😅

I enjoyed last nights episode we deffo need more Imran on a regular basis! :love: :love:
Yeah he was well fit when he was getting all riled up 🤣

It probably shouldn't have made me laugh, but it made me laugh when Geoff bounced up to Yasmeen after the court all like 'what you want for tea love?' 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10

It probably shouldn't have made me laugh, but it made me laugh when Geoff bounced up to Yasmeen after the court all like 'what you want for tea love?' 😅
I know I did laugh hes bloody loopy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I enjoyed last night, there were obviously the dark bits, but there was also some humour with the Brewery scenes - just like the old Corrie!

Reactions: 5

I couldn’t believe the audacity😂 as if he really thought she’d go back with him.

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t believe the audacity😂 as if he really thought she’d go back with him.
He's absolutely bonkers! I wonder what he's gonna do. I reckon he is gonna either go physco when he gets arrested and burn the house down, or go physco and try to burn the house down with Yasmeen in it. They can't possibly drag it out even more to a trial where Yasmeen brings him down 😴 i know it'll give Yasmeen justice but its being going on for ageeees and I can't stand Geoffs horrible smug arse face and his chest out on show any longer

I also liked the brewery scenes, I love it when Roy suddenly stops being so awkward and goes on a rant. They brought out the best with Rita & Ken who we've not seen in yonks but have just suddenly reappeared. They should have just had the oldies and David Platt kicking off. Rather than Abi looking like a bag head dancing in between them all. I cant stand her dunno why 🤣 seems like their centring her round the whole thing, she's not been in it long shes hardly iconic is she! She's only got the hump cos she shagged Ray

I need to stop ranting 😅 it's cos me fella doesn't listen to me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Rather than Abi looking like a bag head dancing in between them all. I cant stand her dunno why 🤣 seems like their centring her round the whole thing, she's not been in it long shes hardly iconic is she! She's only got the hump cos she shagged Ray
looking like a bag head dancing in between them all 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.