Coronation Street #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone have any ideas what the Amy and Jacob storyline will be?

One I’ve heard is
Steve is his Dad 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Nobody would put up with that Steven he's so slimy and interfering and.... there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Anyone have any ideas what the Amy and Jacob storyline will be?

One I’ve heard is
Steve is his Dad 🥴
Only a guess but
Jack James Ryan ( Jacob) had testicular cancer when he was a teenager, I saw him on Lorraine a while back and he said he hoped his story would be used on the soap

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Metro are reporting he’s going to be groomed by an extremist group

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm not sure if I've joined two spoiler stories together ...
could John Stape be Jacobs dad? If not i was drunk or tired when ive saw a spoiler
Hmm..wouldn’t put anything past Corrie, but would be weird to bring in another of his previously unknown children. Would just be a repeat of Jade

I've said before I usually fast forward the Stephen bits however I did catch the bit about the shoes and had to laugh 😂

Reactions: 1
Is Leo defo dead? He hasn’t posted anything on socials about leaving etc.

Never mind, just saw his insta. That’s a shame I liked him

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.