Coronation Street #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can't believe Jenny is still leaving , , I thought it might mean she would stay now Leos been killed off , I won't miss him but she was one of the better characters
I think Sally Ann Matthews was being ironic in that tweet

Reactions: 1
No fear of Jenny actress leaving voluntarily. I remember the character first time round and she was a bit of a d*ck. She left / was axed and didnt act in anything of note since. Now she's returned and has developed into a great character not to mention sought after part of landlady of the Rovers. I'd say the actress is in it for the long haul. Not many of those who leave get the chance to come back longterm. I'd say she feels blessed.

Reactions: 5
No fear of Jenny actress leaving voluntarily. I remember the character first time round and she was a bit of a d*ck. She left / was axed and didnt act in anything of note since. Now she's returned and has developed into a great character not to mention sought after part of landlady of the Rovers. I'd say the actress is in it for the long haul. Not many of those who leave get the chance to come back longterm. I'd say she feels blessed.
i’ve read a few things about her being a dick in real life.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
In the top ten funniest scenes was when she was TASERED by Sharon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.