Coronation Street #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was fizz getting so stressed about the invitations the other day when they only had like 4 guests there

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Side note remember when they brought it Hope's friends Mam (actress from Emmerdale) as a potential gf for Tyrone , that was short lived
Yes I remember reading about her coming into the soap, missed 1 ep and missed that whole storyline 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh god I never thought I'd see the day I'd say I miss Abi and Alfie. The storylines are rubbish aren't they?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really like Phil and thought fiz was rotten to him. Absolutely love evelyn, she's so good and fun to watch.

Reactions: 15
Where's Chesney?
He had the lurgy 🙄
I wonder if the actor was on Maternity he’s just become a dad again hasn’t he
*is it called maternity for a bloke lol you know what I mean anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He had the lurgy 🙄
Its paternity if you were interested 🤣 but knew what you meant

Reactions: 2
He had the lurgy 🙄
Ah thanks. Must've missed them mentioning that...probably because Corrie is so boring nowadays.

Reactions: 1
I can’t look at Phill without seeing Chris O’Dowd! 🤣🤣

Are they going to resurrect the story where he was trying to sell Fiz’z John Stape story to the press?

Is P going to go man scorned psychopathic?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
None of the spouses were, there was no Tim with Sally either
There was a distinct lack of guests at the wedding... You'd have thought Roy would have been invited, and Kirk! I thought the scenes in the reception (was it supposed to be at the bistro?) were filmed quite well to cover the fact that were only a couple of guests, but the ceremony was pitiful you'd think they'd have a few randoms as Phil's friends. A few weeks ago there was the whole saga with the invitations, there were definitely more than 5 in the pile!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.