Coronation Street #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a distinct lack of guests at the wedding... You'd have thought Roy would have been invited, and Kirk! I thought the scenes in the reception (was it supposed to be at the bistro?) were filmed quite well to cover the fact that were only a couple of guests, but the ceremony was pitiful you'd think they'd have a few randoms as Phil's friends. A few weeks ago there was the whole saga with the invitations, there were definitely more than 5 in the pile!
Phill only had just one friend at his stag do as well. They could have got a few random male extras to make up the numbers even if it was only that one guy, the lawyer, was the only one he spoke to.

Reactions: 3
I’ve been pretty miserable recently but the karaoke had me in stitches, between everyone awkwardly watching/listening to Phil’s painful and tragic rendition of Build Me Up Buttercup and Evelyn/Mimi’s duet.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did you see Bernie eyeing Phil up not thirty seconds after he told everyone Fizz had dumped him? Ridiculous storyline.
I thought it was because he said free bar , unless your talking about a different part

Reactions: 2
This is one time I hope Beth opens her big gob where it doesn't concern her , get the impression she won't be happy with what Fiz has done

I thought that Mariachi band would never stop playing

I suppose we’ve got 2 ‘hilarious’ 🙄 weeks of Fiz giving Phill the runaround whilst she’s sleeping with Ty and Phill is under the impression that he and Ty are besties

It must have sounded funnier on paper

Reactions: 13
Corrie writers should be embarrassed as they had a wonderful actress with Melanie Hill and did naff all for her to get her teeth stuck into.
So true ! Loved all the hoarding storylines at the beginning she was such a character - wasted towards the end.

Reactions: 4
Fix saying to Tyrone you hate lying must’ve forgot about him cheating already

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I want Alina to come back with the baby , no waiting years down the line

Reactions: 10
There was a distinct lack of guests at the wedding... You'd have thought Roy would have been invited, and Kirk! I thought the scenes in the reception (was it supposed to be at the bistro?) were filmed quite well to cover the fact that were only a couple of guests, but the ceremony was pitiful you'd think they'd have a few randoms as Phil's friends. A few weeks ago there was the whole saga with the invitations, there were definitely more than 5 in the pile!
Kirk is Fizz’s brother and he wasn’t there? That’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 2
Yes ! I hate Leo. What is the point of him? Surely they have put him there for a dubious reason?
We barely see Leo anymore, he seems to just make the odd guest appearance

Saying that I think we see more of him than we do of Ryan

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.