Coronation Street #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's known to be good at video editing too. And they've been making a big deal lately about Maria missing work with David for council stuff
Even that horrible little twit wouldn't be stupid enough to dig himself another hole. Anyone think Peter and Nicky are going to have a thing?

Reactions: 4
Even that horrible little twit wouldn't be stupid enough to dig himself another hole. Anyone think Peter and Nicky are going to have a thing?
I was wondering whether Thorne, who Peter has been arguing with, will turn out to be a former client of Nicky’s and Peter will use her knowledge to blackmail him

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I was wondering whether Thorne, who Peter has been arguing with, will turn out to be a former client of Nicky’s and Peter will use her knowledge to blackmail him
Think that’s a certainty. Seemed to be heading that way.

it also seemed like Peter hadn’t met Nicky which was strange

Reactions: 2
I can't understand the point of spiders return. Really wanna fast forward his and toyahs scenes. She's seems to have gotten over imran very quickly.
I like Spider and Toyah and am interested to see which direction they'll take them in. I just wish they hadn't killed off Imran and had the whole Toyah being up for murder thing going on because I don't find it that interesting. Imran should have just left the street with his tail between his legs after the whole Abi thing was exposed.

Reactions: 8
Pissing laughing at Debbie calling Spider “Captain Tofu” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pissing laughing at Debbie calling Spider “Captain Tofu” 😂😂
Some of the stuff she comes out with is so funny 😂

It’s definitely Hope sending the messages isn’t it…

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.