Coronation Street #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bleeping hell Summer is back miserable cow. Kelly has too much to say for herself the little witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh bleeping hell Summer is back miserable cow. Kelly has too much to say for herself the little witch.
I thought the fact we hadn’t seen Summer for a while was because she was on holiday with her boyfriend but they haven’t gone yet as they were talking about booking it in yesterday’s episode. It looks like there is more misery to come from her leading up to the holiday

Reactions: 4
I thought the fact we hadn’t seen Summer for a while was because she was on holiday with her boyfriend but they haven’t gone yet as they were talking about booking it in yesterday’s episode. It looks like there is more misery to come from her leading up to the holiday
Probably another stay in hospital. I'd have sympathy for her if she wasn't so annoying! Does anyone think Spider is undercover fir sonething

Reactions: 2
I forgot about her when I was moaning earlier😂 the flippin insulin going down the sink again 🙄🙄🙄 ya she was intelligent enough for Oxford alright…. my cat would have more cop on 😹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Princess Summer is not happy with her free holiday, alert the guards!

(Also, if I fucked up my exams and changed my uni plans, my parents first response would've been 'get a job'. Not Princess Summer though. She's too precious.)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Princess Summer is not happy with her free holiday, alert the guards!

(Also, if I fucked up my exams and changed my uni plans, my parents first response would've been 'get a job'. Not Princess Summer though. She's too precious.)
If she's bothered about a bikini, why don't they go somewhere cold.

This storyline is so tedious

• Heart
Reactions: 9

And don't forget cheated in her exams. Yes princess threedads needs taking down a peg or two. Let's hope she gets gored by a bull in Spain.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

They've only been together a couple of weeks too! Bit soon for a fancy foreign holiday, get down Skeggy for the day, kids!

Summer would complain either way, so save yourself the money.

Reactions: 5
They've only been together a couple of weeks too! Bit soon for a fancy foreign holiday, get down Skeggy for the day, kids!

Summer would complain either way, so save yourself the money.
I don't trust this Aaron kid. He seems too good to be true. BTW who was the kid on liams birthday pic?

Reactions: 2
I forgot about her when I was moaning earlier😂 the flippin insulin going down the sink again 🙄🙄🙄 ya she was intelligent enough for Oxford alright…. my cat would have more cop on 😹
Why do we need to see her releasing the insulin into the sink, why doesn’t she just not take the dose and leave the insulin in the needle? Is it so we at home can see she’s not taking it so it needs to be spelled out to us in big letters? Or is it because one of her 3 daddies would check to see if the insulin had been taken and she had to empty it for their benefit?

Reactions: 3
Why do we need to see her releasing the insulin into the sink, why doesn’t she just not take the dose and leave the insulin in the needle? Is it so we at home can see she’s not taking it so it needs to be spelled out to us in big letters? Or is it because one of her 3 daddies would check to see if the insulin had been taken and she had to empty it for their benefit?
Who cares lol. Such a stupid mare. Hasn't she just come out of hospital for not taking it? Then promptly goes and does same thing.

It's going to be an endless loop isn't it of her not taking it then hospital and repeat

Reactions: 7
Who cares lol. Such a stupid mare. Hasn't she just come out of hospital for not taking it? Then promptly goes and does same thing.

It's going to be an endless loop isn't it of her not taking it then hospital and repeat
Eating disorders and refusing insulin is a thing within the diabetic community.

However, Summer looks too healthy. Gorgeous hair and skin etc. They're portraying it like a fairy story, ooo lil Summer got a bit dizzy and hangry. Oh no! When in reality she'd be a wreck and causing serious harm to herself.

I just don't rate the actress, she's the new Bethany, but worse. No charisma, no chemistry, just blah. Wish they'd sent her off to uni.

Reactions: 7
Is Jacob still with Amy?

Re the maria Internet pic thing, it was only recently we had the same thing with Kelly posting Asha's pics, then didn't someone upskirt Summer? It's all merging into one

Reactions: 4
Is Jacob still with Amy?

Re the maria Internet pic thing, it was only recently we had the same thing with Kelly posting Asha's pics, then didn't someone upskirt Summer? It's all merging into one
And the max storyline. My friend and I was joking that these writers must have a bit of a "thing" for it 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.