Coronation Street #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I mentally tuned out/skipped some of the Peter/Simon/Thorne stuff .... so did Simon give him the dictaphone? How has he got away with it?

At the start ITV gave a warning of offensive language ... Did I miss it or was it that 'silly cow' at the end??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
At the start ITV gave a warning of offensive language ... Did I miss it or was it that 'silly cow' at the end??
It was one of the texts/notifications on Maria's phone, I think it called her a stupid witch or something along those lines.

Reactions: 3
Eeeeeeeee I've just had a selfie with Sally Lindsay aka shelley unwin and all I could say was ' eeee I loved you've Scott and Bailey ' lol #starstuck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wtf Maria crying cos she can't share the family birthday photo with her loved ones online. Ever heard of a family WhatsApp group?

Getting fed up of preachy Corrie.

Reactions: 10
Wtf Maria crying cos she can't share the family birthday photo with her loved ones online. Ever heard of a family WhatsApp group?

I thought that.

Whenever I take a family snap it only goes on family chat groups.

Reactions: 5

Indeed or even Instagram or Facebook -only people that you allow see your posts… a bit of a useless story there … tbh cannot bear Maria and her misery…

By the way, did anyone tell Toyah that Imran did not die in the car 🤦‍♀️… he died on the road/ footpath … but she told Spider that he died in the car that she crashed… anyway.. nice to see Spider back!

Reactions: 5
Carla Barla getting on my nerves. She's changed so much. I would've been fuming with Simon.

She also used to be quite glamorous with her sharp suits and high heels but now she's so dowdy and non descript

A nostalgic look back to then and now, regarding the actors

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.