Coronation Street #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Daisy was quite funny when she was asking Jenny's boyfriend if he had any nice friends but they didn't have to be that nice :LOL:

Reactions: 4
I thought Daisy was quite funny when she was asking Jenny's boyfriend if he had any nice friends but they didn't have to be that nice :LOL:
I love Daisy 😆 Her scenes are the only ones that are holding my attention at the minute. Everything else is just so damn repetitive *cough*Tim&Sally*cough*

Tbf, Daniel and Daisy breaking up every 5 minutes is repetitive too but I just think she's a great character.

Reactions: 15
I love Daisy 😆 Her scenes are the only ones that are holding my attention at the minute. Everything else is just so damn repetitive *cough*Tim&Sally*cough*

Tbf, Daniel and Daisy breaking up every 5 minutes is repetitive too but I just think she's a great character.
I didn't like her at the beginning but she has grown on me & it brings some much needed life to the show, also her wardrobe is :love:

Reactions: 16
I didn't like her at the beginning but she has grown on me & it brings some much needed life to the show, also her wardrobe is :love:
I despised Daisy when she first appeared. Now I think she's one of the best things about Corrie. She works well with Jenny.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't like her. I think she overacts so much. Surely no-one would be that arch and affected? It's like she's watched too many Dynasty repeats.

Reactions: 6
Daniel is a twit. Can't believe he sat with Nicky in caff right after he told Daisy he would keep his distance.

Bloody Sean sticking his nose in and overacting again

Reactions: 14
Well Daniel is a flipping idiot isn’t he. 🤣 I hope Daisy doesn’t take him back once he realises what a prat he’s been.

Reactions: 9
Daniel was a right arse to immediately blame his gf without asking her about it. Hope she never takes him back.

Reactions: 11
It's a bit much innit. I mean kids watch this show! It's bad enough me watching it with my parents 😅🙈
Yes it is just a tad, I’m glad I watch it alone 😂 Bit funny I say that seeing as it found it funny a few weeks ago when Elaine was cockblocking. Tim looking down and talking to his 🍆 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I really don't get this about soap "stars" why are their extensions always so tit. Daisymay Cooper's are the same& of course Sharon from Eastenders.. It's not like they can't afford decent extensions. I had some "great lengths" ones a few years ago & they looked bang on & I'm not wealthy by a long shot.
They were human & hair & nobody could tell I had extensions - not even my boyfriend which tbf I was a bit miffed about. 🙄
Can you imagine being a TA in high school with ratty extensions like those? You'd have the piss ripped out of you by the teenage girls. The writers should have given her a nice sleek bob so she looks more like a teacher and less like a hooker..oh wait..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love how David referred to her as 'the TA at Max's school' like she's the only one 😅
I'm a TA in a secondary school and the lack of realism in this whole storyline is hilarious 😂
First of all how was she helping to organise a school trip before she'd even started the job!! And then her collecting her stuff- where was she keeping that plant!? Is she supposed to have had her own office!? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not sure if anyone follows Chloe Ferry but I did not expect the friend ship between Chloe and kimberly hart-simpson (Nicky) 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.