Coronation Street #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was a character like Emma given a black cab departure scene? Aren’t they for iconic characters - besides her dad is a cabby, could’ve taken her in a street cars cab.

Reactions: 14
I've changed my mind I don't think Toyah has a hidden agenda but do think she doesn't seem happy with her choice and probably thinking she's doing what's best for the baby , she keeps asking Imran if he's sure Abi is back on the drugs so I reckon she will have a change of heart and go on Abis side or just dump Imran again and keep out of it

Reactions: 2
Just wondering if anyone watches on catch up on the hub is having issues? It fast forwards the adverts like the wifi is bad then just sends you back to the home page so I cannot watch the end?😂

Reactions: 1
Christ those extensions of Nickys! I see max the twit is causing bother again. I wish the writers would just stop the "sexy time' chat with Sally and Tim it gives me the book.

Reactions: 10
How mismatched are daisy and daniel.She would have more chemistry with kevin Webster's toenail.
Stunning girl ruined by her bitterness.

Reactions: 6
I haven't seen tonight's yet but going on previous episodes , I don't blame her for being annoyed at Daniel

Reactions: 5
I haven't seen tonight's yet but going on previous episodes , I don't blame her for being annoyed at Daniel
I just really dont think they have any chemistry...anytime shes in his flat it's like theres a tension like she shouldn't be there...

Reactions: 2
Christ those extensions of Nickys! I see max the twit is causing bother again. I wish the writers would just stop the "sexy time' chat with Sally and Tim it gives me the book.
They're awful aren’t they? Extensions should look as though they are your natural hair. It’s like she’s got bundles of straw sitting either side of her shoulders

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They're awful aren’t they? Extensions should look as though they are your natural hair. It’s like she’s got bundles of straw sitting either side of her shoulders
I really don't get this about soap "stars" why are their extensions always so tit. Daisymay Cooper's are the same& of course Sharon from Eastenders.. It's not like they can't afford decent extensions. I had some "great lengths" ones a few years ago & they looked bang on & I'm not wealthy by a long shot.
They were human & hair & nobody could tell I had extensions - not even my boyfriend which tbf I was a bit miffed about. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.