Coronation Street #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yippee no more PC Tinker. He never suited being a policeman anyway
I thought there was gonna be some juicy twist where Craig was gathering all the evidence to then go dob them in like the true hero policeman he believes himself to be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This Faye/Emma/Craig storyline is so painful
I must admit I did laugh when Craig asked if they had a lock of the old blokes hair
But
It’s just bloody ridiculous 🙄

And fiz was acting like a stupid dimwit, I couldn’t work out if the way she was portraying her concern for devil child in the pub was being played for laughs or whether she is just a shite actress 🤔

Oh and the Tim, sally, mother in law saga 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
I must admit I did laugh when Craig asked if they had a lock of the old blokes hair
But
It’s just bloody ridiculous 🙄

And fiz was acting like a stupid dimwit, I couldn’t work out if the way she was portraying her concern for devil child in the pub was being played for laughs or whether she is just a shite actress 🤔

Oh and the Tim, sally, mother in law saga 🙄🙄🙄
“ you saying she has dyslexia”… you fukin wish she had dyslexia fizz 😂😂she is a demon

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“ you saying she has dyslexia”… you fukin wish she had dyslexia fizz 😂😂she is a demon
She cracked me up though with 'she's just a normal naughty girl' and 'there hasn't been a fire in months!' 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So a delivery driver that usually delivers about 100 parcels a day can remember Emma well enough to do an e-fit that Craig recognises her 🤔 The same Emma was half standing behind the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yippee no more PC Tinker. He never suited being a policeman anyway
I've missed the last week and a half, only catching the end of the odd episode. I saw the end of yesterday's, but was he done that's made him want to quit?

I've missed the last week and a half, only catching the end of the odd episode. I saw the end of yesterday's, but was he done that's made him want to quit?
Because he said he’s now a corrupt officer and has gone against his oath.

Im surprised he did, I thought the writers might have dragged it on and then got found out.

Reactions: 1
Because he said he’s now a corrupt officer and has gone against his oath.

Im surprised he did, I thought the writers might have dragged it on and then got found out.
What's he done? Has he changed the e fit?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.