Coronation Street #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did Craig see Emma in that sketch? It looks like something off Guess who and nothing like Emma

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How did Craig see Emma in that sketch? It looks like something off Guess who and nothing like Emma
It’s strange because I saw a clip of this the other day, I think it was on This Morning, you could see the picture clearly, pink cap, Emma’s face, even though it looked like a cartoon character 😂 not sure why they’ve edited it!

Reactions: 7
I was watching This Morning earlier this week and they spoke about what was coming up in the soaps this week and showed a preview of the e-fit. I took a picture at the time as it was so hilarious and the one they showed on This Morning had been coloured in but the one just shown on Corrie was just an outline. I wonder if they edited it

DDE45296-8750-444D-B395-4BC957F5A0BD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can't believe he was saying it was like an alien then said it was Emma , quite shocked at that tbh , I know its a show but the actress is a real person and I'm sure she's been trolled about her looks , you have to be careful these days of not saying the wrong thing without getting in trouble so was pretty surprised the writers did that , I presume the actress who plays Emma was OK with it though

I was watching This Morning earlier this week and they spoke about what was coming up in the soaps this week and showed a preview of the e-fit. I took a picture at the time as it was so hilarious and the one they showed on This Morning had been coloured in but the one just shown on Corrie was just an outline. I wonder if they edited it

View attachment 1023923
Hahahahaha I’ve just shat my dog up by laughing so loudly at that
Thanks for sharing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That original e-fit is hilarious, I wonder why they changed it.

I cackled when Beth said about how Kirk didn’t deserve to spend his birthday eating sausage and beans whilst watching The One Show. Shots fired from ITV there.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Emma looked so much better in that all black outfit than the usual fluffy pink stuff she wears

Reactions: 11
Why did a tear roll down Craig's face then in the next second, it had gone

Reactions: 2
Fay is so wooden and softly spoken, she seems more like a psychopath with each line and action.

She's so cold and callous. I've never liked the soppy mare, should have left her in prison!

Reactions: 16
Craig is getting worse.
Corrie do have a tendency to introduce likeable characters when they’re kids but as they get older their acting skills are just embarrassing.

With the exception of Jack P Shepard who I just find hilarious as David.

Reactions: 17
Craig is getting worse.
Corrie do have a tendency to introduce likeable characters when they’re kids but as they get older their acting skills are just embarrassing.

With the exception of Jack P Shepard who I just find hilarious as David.
David is brilliant. They struck gold with him.

Craig is ok as a background character but when he actually has to 'act' it's painful. 😖

Reactions: 21
Hope is meant to be 11?.. but behaves, talks and is treated like she's 7-8?
Daisy I really like her and Daniel together.
Is fizz still with her fella?
Emma's E fit is hilarious. The one on this morning looks like they made it on the Sims

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is the Grandson going to become Emmas new boyfriend if Craig is not going to dob them in. Looked like he fancied her when they were in the Church.

Reactions: 5

View attachment 1023923
I actually can’t stop laughing at this

• Haha
Is the Grandson going to become Emmas new boyfriend if Craig is not going to dob them in. Looked like he fancied her when they were in the Church.
He spoke a bit posh fir corrie lol! They'll get together Dopey Dora won't be able to hold her water and confess. He'll tell his family and it will all kick off again. Ridiculous storyline .

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.