Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summer having a crush on Daniel is giving me second hand embarrassment. What was the point in putting her with Aadi?

Actually feel a bit sorry for Kelly.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has Abi completely mentally wiped the fact Natasha was murdered with the gun she brought to the party to shoot Corey?
I haven’t watched the latest, did she think it was a different gun that he had as she’d dropped hers in the sewer & like us thinks what are the chances 👀

Reactions: 3
Is Sam's refusing to talk annoy anyone else or is it just me
Its not annoying me, it’s more of a blessing. At least he’s not banging on about statistics, scientific facts and the history of life every 5 mins like a walking talking encyclopaedic know-it-all

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know its minor in the grand scheme of all the strange happenings in corrie lately but how did Tyrone create that amazing solar system in one night and looked nothing like what Ruby and hope were painting 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know its minor in the grand scheme of all the strange happenings in corrie lately but how did Tyrone create that amazing solar system in one night and looked nothing like what Ruby and hope were painting 😅
I thought Phill had done most of it and he let Tyrone take the credit?

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see what the actors name was that played the snooty mum at the party? I'm convinced she played Steve McDonald's girlfriend years ago!

Reactions: 2
I think Aadi and Kelly make a great couple and are more suited than drippy Summer, who is getting to look like Sarah

Reactions: 12
I'm finding Tyrone really annoying at the mo. Can't decide if he's always been like this or it's just Alan Halsall's crap acting?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.