Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't understand a word Abbie is shouting.
Surely they would have played back the footage when editing and realised what Abi said was incomprehensible. Or did they just wing it and thought, ‘we haven’t got time to film it again. That’ll have to do’

Reactions: 8
Couldn’t hear what Abbie was saying to Corey with her shouting and all the background noise. Dreadful production 😡

Reactions: 9
Why did Leanne not try to get someone’s help? Appreciate her mouth is taped but she could have gone to someone she knew! Instead she heads for the house of horrors!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really wanted to like this because I know how much work goes into these special weeks but it’s impossible. Awful script, awful acting, awful sound, you can’t see anything, people are dry when they’ve been in the rain, Roy is single handedly pulling adults from drains with the force of only his coat, everyone is falling down sinkholes that aren’t even sinkholes….. I’m missing MAFS Australia for this.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As if Roy could pull up the weight of a strapping young boy Corey. Wish he had left Abi there

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really wanted to like this because I know how much work goes into these special weeks but it’s impossible. Awful script, awful acting, awful sound, you can’t see anything, people are dry when they’ve been in the rain, Roy is single handedly pulling adults from drains with the force of only his coat, everyone is falling down sinkholes that aren’t even sinkholes….. I’m missing MAFS Australia for this.
And Roy’s hair was dry as a bone 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One thing they did right was not including Gemma in any of the scenes

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where's Maria and Liam, Steve and Tracy, Emma, Mary, Ken and Rita. Anyone checked on them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😂
That was so bad. Leanne slowly wandering around instead of running somewhere to get help.
Of course Harvey ending up with the gun. Ridiculous.
Roy able to lift people from the bottom of a deep hole with his magic coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Coronation Street should be sponsored by poundland,the cgi looked like it was done by them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.