Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we cast our minds back to when Leanne was pregnant, and her pregnancy 'acting' consisted of her walking like she had a severe case of rickets and a bowling ball or two pegged to her labia for the whole 9 months

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can we cast our minds back to when Leanne was pregnant, and her pregnancy 'acting' consisted of her walking like she had a severe case of rickets and a bowling ball or two pegged to her labia for the whole 9 months
That was ridiculous. I remember it well.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I think everyone is right and they are going down the route or asha being the favourite. I also think asha treats adi the way she does out of anger from the way nina makes her feel (obviously the usual love/hate sibling relationship too)
Yeah your dad leaving you in a smoking car to wander an unnecessarily far distance away with your sibling will mess with your head.
Dev had no sense of urgency at all.

Reactions: 8
Yeah your dad leaving you in a smoking car to wander an unnecessarily far distance away with your sibling will mess with your head.
Dev had no sense of urgency at all.
I wonder if this will turn Aadi into a baddie. Go off the rails

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I wonder if this will turn Aadi into a baddie. Go off the rails
Probably. I think soap writers forget that you need some characters to be normal and likeable to make it watchable and balance things out. Also that those characters don't have to be the village idiot a la Kirk. Aadi was shaping up to be the perfect example of that!

Reactions: 9
Anyone else reckon Leanne looks like the original Tracy Barlow tonight?

Reactions: 4
Well that was baaaaaad. My husband caught a bit of it and asked me if it was live because it was so shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It bugs me that when they’re making it look like dusk, they just put an obvious filter over things shot during daytime, to make it look darker 😄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.