Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He plays the role very well. The younger cast members have done a brilliant job.

The only one doing my head in is Simon. Why is he so involved all of a sudden? I know he got on with Kelly but his involvement seems a bit odd.
Yeah the actor must have friends in hihjt places, would have been good if Amy was involved in some way though she's a good actress. Why was summer not called as a witness? I know she left but so did asha (or was she and I'm forgetting)

Reactions: 6
It's absolutely ridiculous; two innocent people (Faye and Kelly) sent to jail in the space of few months. Faye seems to have disappeared off the face of the Earth. I bet they sent Kelly to jail just so they could do the attempted suicide scene on Suicide Awareness Day. :rolleyes: I've seen so many outraged people on social media and rightly so.

Reactions: 4
It's absolutely ridiculous; two innocent people (Faye and Kelly) sent to jail in the space of few months. Faye seems to have disappeared off the face of the Earth. I bet they sent Kelly to jail just so they could do the attempted suicide scene on Suicide Awareness Day. :rolleyes: I've seen so many outraged people on social media and rightly so.
Faye wasn't innocent. She just had mitigating circumstances. I wonder if they're just giving the actress time off because they normally like to get good value out of their prison set.

Reactions: 5
Getting fed up of Corrie doing the same old trope of the innocent going to prison and the guilty going free. It sends out the wrong message.

Reactions: 3
Oh god they haven't done this so they can keep a baddy on the street for years have they? :rolleyes:
I can see Corey being offed because Corrie loves to sensationalise serious topics for the fun of it (Geoff falling off the roof after a big storyline about domestic violence, Alina’s miscarriage pushed to the sidelines and treated badly by Fizz).

The fact he winked at Abi it made my blood boil!
I want to punch him in the face, he makes my skin crawl, he’s just so loathsome. Which is testament to Maximus Evans’s acting. The wink was great, glad they didn’t have Corey being all awkward or sheepish around Abi because that’s not his character at all.

Abi hit the nail on the head about Imran putting all his effort in getting Kelly off and not sending Corey down. Plus shouldn’t Sabeen have said something because she knows that Stefan paid off the witness to change their story? I hope Imran doesn’t end up shagging Sabeen but I can see that’s where the storyline is headed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I can see Corey being offed because Corrie loves to sensationalise serious topics for the fun of it (Geoff falling off the roof after a big storyline about domestic violence, Alina’s miscarriage pushed to the sidelines and treated badly by Fizz).

I want to punch him in the face, he makes my skin crawl, he’s just so loathsome. Which is testament to Maximus Evans’s acting. The wink was great, glad they didn’t have Corey being all awkward or sheepish around Abi because that’s not his character at all.

Abi hit the nail on the head about Imran putting all his effort in getting Kelly off and not sending Corey down. Plus shouldn’t Sabeen have said something because she knows that Stefan paid off the witness to change their story? I hope Imran doesn’t end up shagging Sabeen but I can see that’s where the storyline is headed.
Can you blame him he is dating boring moaning Toyah after all! 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can you blame him he is dating boring moaning Toyah after all! 😊
For someone who had to be told to stop bringing her work home (even though she now works in factory), Toyah also needs to see further than her own nose. She didn't support Peter when they were together, and now she's letting Imran flounder whilst constantly nagging him. Lawyers be like that. You put up or leave. She is quite a selfish person.

I hate their home too. It's like 'lets show how chalk and cheese these two are' with retro floral wallpaper for Toyah and edgy prints for Imran. It would give you a headache. Most of the house sets are decorated awfully. (And now Sally has a fancy sofa to lounge on, shill shill shill the cobbles!)

• Haha
What have they been saying?
The main beef was that Corrie have made a big deal of this storyline being based on the real life murder of Sophie Lancaster. However, the real life murderers pleaded guilty to the attack. Corrie obviously had to sensationalise the storyline with Corey getting off and Kelly being wrongly convicted. Corey should have at least been found guilty and convicted.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve not watched for most of this year however I’ve just watched the last months worth, can I just add (as I’m sure many have before) who the hell thought up Tyrone and Alina? I’ve never seen a couple with such lack of chemistry, they don’t even appear to like each other very much!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve not watched for most of this year however I’ve just watched the last months worth, can I just add (as I’m sure many have before) who the hell thought up Tyrone and Alina? I’ve never seen a couple with such lack of chemistry, they don’t even appear to like each other very much!
They are the worst. It’s like they needed someone young and pretty for Tyrone to run off with and Alina was their only option. No thought as to whether they actually work together on screen or not.

I’d say he’d be more suited with Emma than Alina !
it also goes against the type of personthe character is.
the only redeeming thing I could see is how she appears to bully him , could he not challenge her because ofthe treatment from Ruby’s mother to him? (Was a casual viewer then as wel)
It could link into a story line of repeating patterns etc

Omg wanted to punch Tyrone in the face tonight , not a fizz fan but she better not take him back!!

Reactions: 2
I know Dev isn’t the most popular character/actor on here, but he was funny tonight
Yeah I've always loved devs comical scene

I dunno if anyone remember Harry Hills tv burp but he used to do funny little segments on dev

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.