Coronation Street #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she was talking about going to Hollywood after she left Corrie, like a lot of them!! Kim (sorry, Kym) Marsh is another one. They all come crawling back at some stage. Don't know how good they have it in Corrie.
Bethany has done sod all i can think of after leaving , i dare say she will be back soon

Reactions: 4
I don't like moany Maria. If Gary is shot she will act the devoted wife.

Odd seeing Abi without her false eyelashes and red lippy
Yes so true about Maria, she's the biggest hypocrite

Why do they make us like Gary when he still has the murder of Rick hanging over him , I just want him to be good the guy

Yes so true about Maria, she's the biggest hypocrite

Why do they make us like Gary when he still has the murder of Rick hanging over him , I just want him to be good the guy
I like Gary. Always have

Reactions: 6
And in other news underworlds underwear is being held hostage in a warehouse nearby!

Reactions: 1
Natasha is the worlds worst mum.I thought she didn’t want Sam anywhere near the Platts/street yet there he is again wondering about alone hitting armed men with random objects.What a joke.She spends zero time with him although i don’t blame her.He’s so annoying.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Natasha is the worlds worst mum.I thought she didn’t want Sam anywhere near the Platts/street yet there he is again wondering about alone hitting armed men with random objects.What a joke.She spends zero time with him although i don’t blame her.He’s so annoying.

But I like Sam ;)

He has to stay. Him and David have the makings of a great double act.

Reactions: 9
The lad that Todd was using to stitch Paul up, I forget his name? I’ve heard through someone that knows him he’ll be back so hoping the truth comes out 🙏🏼

I like Gary. Always have
His hair enrages me as it’s a lovely colour and he always has that horrible shaved at the sides haircut
BUT last night when he was against that fence I have to admit I thought he looked very good 😍

Reactions: 5
The lad that Todd was using to stitch Paul up, I forget his name? I’ve heard through someone that knows him he’ll be back so hoping the truth comes out 🙏🏼
He's on the Mr Kipling advert! I must point it out everytime it's on! 'There's that lad that was working for Todd in Corrie!' My fella always goes "I know, you've said'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can see her on I'm a Celebrity at some point. Same thing happened to the actress that played Carla left and didn't appear in anything
I think Alison King took time out to spend time with her daughter, I don't think it was to pursue other projects.

Reactions: 3
I think Alison King took time out to spend time with her daughter, I don't think it was to pursue other projects.
Hmmm more like to recover from stress induced love of the old vino. Wasn’t she chucked out the soap awards for snogging randoms ? Although I suppose we’ve all got that kind of skeleton in our cupboards. Not at the soap awards though 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Where does Natasha & Sam live? Is it the next street?
Why is he always wandering about on his own?
Corrie has become impossible now to know where people live and work , we know it's supposed to be in the area , but they have expanded and messed with the layout that I have no idea , when you watch classic corrie you have a good idea where everyone lives and where everything is , now somone turns up and they could work selling carpets, and all of a sudden a carpet shop appears next door to the bistro despite never being there in the last episode or something , instead of a living street it really does feel like a tv set

Reactions: 5
Corrie has become impossible now to know where people live and work , we know it's supposed to be in the area , but they have expanded and messed with the layout that I have no idea , when you watch classic corrie you have a good idea where everyone lives and where everything is , now somone turns up and they could work selling carpets, and all of a sudden a carpet shop appears next door to the bistro despite never being there in the last episode or something , instead of a living street it really does feel like a tv set
And, to add in the undertakers. Just like Eastenders.

Reactions: 2
I've never had a problem with Gary like some have but I think it was a massive mistake to make him a murderer. I think they're back tracking now, trying to redeem his character.

Reactions: 12
I once had an argument with someone on a Facebook group defending Gary 😂😂I hate the way Sarah speaks to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.