Coronation Street #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still. Not. Over. The. Taser.

I swear I openly tell my mates how much of a Corrie fan i am, and I was cringing with that last night, actually embarrassed to love it so much! Proper ridiculous, broad daylight in the middle of the street. Yeh, sure that would happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet Google has been swamped with people questioning tasers 😂 whoever came up with that idea why did the other producers and writers accept it 🤯 if it was hollyoaks I bet people wouldn't bat an eyelid

• Haha
Reactions: 7
christ sharon cant act , did she remain in the business when she left last time , because it looks like she is well out of practice , they should have recast her to try and make it at least passable as a storyline

Reactions: 4
Has Sharon got a runny nose in that scene with Rita?! Its distracting me 🤣
It's disgusting. Why do they think we want to see snotty noses?

christ sharon cant act , did she remain in the business when she left last time , because it looks like she is well out of practice , they should have recast her to try and make it at least passable as a storyline
Not only did she stay in the business but she won an Olivier award and a Tony!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
"what have you got there sam"

"Its a chefs outfit and knives , im going to become hugh fearnly whittinghall when i grow up"

what the actual duck is going on now :D someone has literally written this down and it was approved to go out on air :D

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't like moany Maria. If Gary is shot she will act the devoted wife.

Odd seeing Abi without her false eyelashes and red lippy

• Haha
Reactions: 2
"Its Sharon, quick she is escaping at a desperately low speed pulling a cliche "baddie" face"

• Haha
Matt Willis is back ,, i wonder how long it will take for him to be "busted" for this crime

i think if i heard that he had done it , i would rip his heart out with that bottle and show him it still beating, but then i would have to use it on myself, the injustice of losing a son and being in prison would be too much

Royston seeing off Cory 👏🏼 And Gary’s line ‘he missed’ 2 best lines of the episode ♥
Jenny should let Johnny go, he’s been vile to her on many occasions 😡

She had a bit part in The Syndicate. That’s the only thing I’ve seen her in since Corrie
And she was talking about going to Hollywood after she left Corrie, like a lot of them!! Kim (sorry, Kym) Marsh is another one. They all come crawling back at some stage. Don't know how good they have it in Corrie.

Taser, telescope case, glass bottle, gun

it’s like the Corrie writers have provided alternative weapons of choice for a new version of Cluedo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.