Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the **** can she hear what is being said , this whole sharon bullshit is pissing me off now , its not funny , its not drama, its bullshit and shouldnt be on a am dram stage let alone a soap on TV

Reactions: 9
Struggling to get on board with Alina and Tyrone... they hardly know each other and are talking about the rest of their lives. Can’t post this on Twitter as the Corrie stans will lynch me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Struggling to get on board with Alina and Tyrone... they hardly know each other and are talking about the rest of their lives. Can’t post this on Twitter as the Corrie stans will lynch me.
at least we dont have to look at fizz though

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder how long it’ll be before she’s preggers?

Reactions: 7
WTF is going on , has she got super hearing , how did she know gary was asking him to go to the dump FFS , she had to run to get to them, i dont mind if she was standing there when they spoke but she was looking out the window FFS , how would she know what gary was asking so she could make up what to say , is this just me or is this utter bullshit

why is jenny and johnny wearing masks and the others arent ??? are they just forgetting , either do it properly ffs or not at all , its this kind of half arsed shite i hate

how old is Sam , and would he really get into the back of that van FFS , i must be an idiot to keep watching this tit , i cant come back at 8.30pm , i really will hate myself

Reactions: 2
WTF is going on , has she got super hearing , how did she know gary was asking him to go to the dump FFS , she had to run to get to them, i dont mind if she was standing there when they spoke but she was looking out the window FFS , how would she know what gary was asking so she could make up what to say , is this just me or is this utter bullshit

why is jenny and johnny wearing masks and the others arent ??? are they just forgetting , either do it properly ffs or not at all , its this kind of half arsed shite i hate

how old is Sam , and would he really get into the back of that van FFS , i must be an idiot to keep watching this tit , i cant come back at 8.30pm , i really will hate myself
Its on for a continuous hour not split into two half hours

Reactions: 1
Will Mellor could have been a great addition to Corrie but instead it's been a completely wasted opportunity.
Yes! Why hire Will Mellor and make him yet another boring shite criminal. How many gangster and criminals can one street have? They really need to up the comedy and the light hearted fun storylines!

Reactions: 8
The lad who plays Sam isn’t the greatest, should’ve got the kid who plays the lead in the a word

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she’d even look twice at him. Absolutely ridiculous storyline, and he’ll probably end up back with Fizz a few years down the line.

It looks lovely though!

Alina's tween decorations were awful though! I thought she was taking the piss.
Those YOLO, TRILL, DFTBA signs were stomach churning. I think Tyrone realised at that moment the age gap between him and Alina and how out of touch he is with what the ‘youth’ are talking about.

Here’s some more signs which are more to Ty’s liking: WTF, DISCO, YMCA

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Those YOLO, TRILL, DFTBA signs were stomach churning. I think Tyrone realised at that moment the age gap between him and Alina and how out of the touch with what the ‘youth’ are talking about.

Here’s some more signs which are more to Ty’s liking: WTF, DISCO, YMCA
I could imagine Emma choosing to hang such tat up, but not Alina. They seem to be trying to make this 'romance' as ridiculous as possible.

Reactions: 13
I did and got plenty of likes so it is safe. 😁

I just think the storyline is embarrassing. They have zero chemistry and it all feels so forced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.